Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

OK GUYS!!! HOW DO I LOOK?!?!?!?!?

I'm going for the HOBO meets Paris Hilton look.......
sick.gif
laugh.gif

#SKIPWOULDDATEME

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be there Friday night lol, a lot of ppl know what went down with the mvps, of course theres going to be ppl there

Lol I might go Thursday. What do you think the chances at 21 mercer are? It's gonna be crazy there.

NT was cited as a source on ESPN Radio this afternoon when they were talking about this shoe with LeBron as a "2X Champion" even though the series isn't over. Y'all are famous 
pimp.gif
They're interested in using the images on SportsCenter as well, but we need to make sure that the images are actually OWNED by "the haterboxden" first.  

Otherwise, it's the actual photographer who deserves the credit and has the right to decide if the images may appear on the program. 

If anyone has any insight, send me a PM.  It's a time-sensitive situation. 

Boxden has been credited on CounterKicks and SneakerNews as well.

Last edited:
To anybody from nc, any idea what time Friday night I should get to crabtree? I may camp out if I get someone to come with me. Never done this before either. So do I wait in my car or do I gotta get in line in front of foot locker or what? Lol
Don't know what time to tell you fam but I know cats were out there at 4am for the black toes. Called FTL today and asked about ticket procedure, girl told me if they get em its FCFS but call back tomorrow. Well, I know theyre getting them but FCFS on these??? They need to switch to a raffle system man. I will be calling back. They usually line up outside the mall at the entrance where the bathrooms are.

A lot of members are referencing nikenyc and the mvps. Wheater the manager made a honest mistake or not I'm sure he won't do it again.

A lot of members are referencing nikenyc and the mvps. Wheater the manager made a honest mistake or not I'm sure he won't do it again.

Yea but managers always crack under the pressure of large crowds. They either get rid of them at 930am or let it escalate until 5pm. Everyone knows people win the RSVP that don't even live in NYC or have money to buy them so there will be extra pairs.

Don't know what time to tell you fam but I know cats were out there at 4am for the black toes. Called FTL today and asked about ticket procedure, girl told me if they get em its FCFS but call back tomorrow. Well, I know theyre getting them but FCFS on these??? They need to switch to a raffle system man. I will be calling back. They usually line up outside the mall at the entrance where the bathrooms are.
yeah that's what I'm sayin man. Really hope they switch it up to a raffle. If you hear anything different or they decide to change, let me know fam

Yea but managers always crack under the pressure of large crowds. They either get rid of them at 930am or let it escalate until 5pm. Everyone knows people win the RSVP that don't even live in NYC or have money to buy them so there will be extra pairs.
Wow, never really thought of it from the manager's perspective I guess haha. New viewpoints everyday. 

Back
Top Bottom