Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

NT was cited as a source on ESPN Radio this afternoon when they were talking about this shoe with LeBron as a "2X Champion" even though the series isn't over. Y'all are famous 
pimp.gif
They're interested in using the images on SportsCenter as well, but we need to make sure that the images are actually OWNED by "the haterboxden" first.  

Otherwise, it's the actual photographer who deserves the credit and has the right to decide if the images may appear on the program. 

If anyone has any insight, send me a PM.  It's a time-sensitive situation. 

I replied to your message as well as ESPN's.

Really?!?!  I mean....the publicity is AWESOME, but that picture is going to send LeBron haters into a FRENZY...smh, this is going to be bad...real bad 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand what the big deal is.......the NBA has gear made for both the Spurs and the Heat for who ever wins the finals.....its not that far fetched that Nike would have a shoe anticipating Lebron winning another ring.....

I don't understand what the big deal is.......the NBA has gear made for both the Spurs and the Heat for who ever wins the finals.....its not that far fetched that Nike would have a shoe anticipating Lebron winning another ring.....
might be on the wrong site then. sneakers nowadays mean more than anything else material wise. them loosing and a shoe being made for the win would be like "the decision" type of news all over again IF miami were to loose. 

It's not a big deal.  Unfortunately, when you look at the entire audience as a whole....people are VERY ignorant.  Hell, Skip Bayless could take up an entire week of First Take ridiculing LeBron over this shoe lol.  

Any store that is doing fcfs is doing it just for the publicity. Its dumb reckless. they want the news out there showing hundreds of people lined up for 12 shoes.

It's not a big deal.  Unfortunately, when you look at the entire audience as a whole....people are VERY ignorant.  Hell, Skip Bayless could take up an entire week of First Take ridiculing LeBron over this shoe lol.  
skip could make it a huge deal lol. especially if the heat loss

Just got word from my buddy down in San Antonio that their news is already blowing it up lmao.  He said his girlfriends grandpa was griping about it this morning
roll.gif
 HERE WE GOOOOO!!

toronto confirms and are doing an rsvp. lol to the person who said they wouldn't rsvp

Last edited:
So what. The RSVP is impossible to win and will be even harder this week. Watch 1000 people be outside Saturday morning for any unclaimed pairs.
ill be there Friday night lol, a lot of ppl know what went down with the mvps, of course theres going to be ppl there

Back
Top Bottom