Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

damn if that was me at NTNY I would have been so Sick.

if and when (emphasis on IF cuz i never won SMH) I win an RSVP I would try to go as early as I can knowing that so many things (shady employees/managers, earthquakes, fire, Aliens) can happen throughout the day when it comes to a High Demand Shoe.

other 2 were yeezys and what else? usually theres a fb group that camps out there for every release
88 3s. and 1 more, white foams for the test run for when they incorporated the new picture text thing.

and im in that group. Nike toronto has a rep for FCFS and it always runs smooth. corks were a breeze. 

Man I'm hearing all kinds of stuff about how limited, or not limited, these are. Only reason I ask is I ordered 2 RSVP bots, one for Nike Roosevelt and one for NTNY, and it is about 1.5 hours from my house to both stores. I don't want to have to drive a 3 hour round trip to get a pair for $50 over retail if I could just stay at home and order online or pay reseller price for like $250. Any advice? I know it seems like a stupid question but just looking for advice, please no hate.

Got money riding on this game..enough for a pair of denims..come on lebron think about ur childhood nba finals memories against the spurs and channel ur MVP beast! Payback time..Leggo!

:lol:

I saw it on IG at like 4am this morning, figured pictures were out and everybody saw prior to the man posting them here.

I personally think it is hilarious how way back when everyone was talking how homo the pink was and how the X was trash and they wouldn't ever pay 180 for a sshoe. Now fools are lining up days in advance to cop a pair of Levis Lebrons.

I think the shoe is ugly as hell and extremely overhyped.

"But its Tuesday tho" 
laugh.gif

I thought people work during the week?

Last edited:
Details on the Red are crazy. We won't see those unless Bron Bron and friends win the next two...and even then, it's doubtful.

wtf, are these due to sell for cork value or something?? queuing tues-sat.....**** that lol. couple of hours would be the max id ever do, luckily its all insta cops here :D

Back
Top Bottom