Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Phone won't let me quote but @sneakology

Just called and they told me that. Hella disappointed because I don't camp for shoes. My friends won't go unless it's something they want either, so I guess it's Ndc or bust for me.
I don't camp anymore either...Yea..it's gonna get pretty crazy there...the last time I was there was for the Galaxy foams..so, you know how that went..

I actually used to live in Atlanta lol, good 7 hours away though now.
Right...I'm from Rocky Mount originally...I stayed in Greensboro for school...and I just moved to ATL last June. I still don't really know how all the stores handle their releases here bc/ I just buy online...or RSVP...the retail scene is so shady now....

Right...I'm from Rocky Mount originally...I stayed in Greensboro for school...and I just moved to ATL last June. I still don't really know how all the stores handle their releases here bc/ I just buy online...or RSVP...the retail scene is so shady now....
every atlanta store is raffle or rsvp. last fcfs was galaxy foam at walters if im not mistaken. 

They are FCFS at Crabtree Mall in Raleigh, NC too...I couldn't believe it...they always have a crazy line there...and that's the only HOH there from what I can remember....

That's the only HOH in Raleigh. It's one in Winston and two in Charlotte.

Last edited:
They are FCFS at Crabtree Mall in Raleigh, NC too...I couldn't believe it...they always have a crazy line there...and that's the only HOH there from what I can remember....

Damn...I'm in Gboro and don't want to make that drive and leave empty handed.

[Want the crimson elites but for $200 or less with tax.[/quote]
http://23penny.com/product/lebron-x-10-elite-total-crimson 205 shipped not sure what sz are stil avail....

Can anyone fill me in on how the HoH raffle works? I cant make it and want to send my friend in my place to try and get a ticket.

Thanks in advance
u can send your friend to gt a ticket. only problem is the ticket will prolly have to be under his name.... so if "he" wins and gt a call he is prolly going to be the one that have to go pick
the shoes up..... then again the only time i won i wasnt asked to provide an id to pick the shoes up....
so it may vary

Can anyone fill me in on how the HoH raffle works? I cant make it and want to send my friend in my place to try and get a ticket.

Thanks in advance
You go in and ask for a raffle ticket. They will then ask your friend for id to make sure info matches. On Friday they will do the raffle and will contact the winners. I have heard that if you miss the call from them they move on to the next person. Good luck.

To confirm previous poster, so they start with the winning names and if you don't pick-up, they move right down the list.

To confirm previous poster, so they start with the winning names and if you don't pick-up, they move right down the list.
Different HOH/FTL locations do the drawing different ways. Most will draw tickets and call the winners. If you don't pick up the phone when they call most will move on to the next or draw another ticket. SOME locations leave a message giving you a time frame by which you must call back but I'd never depend on that. Definitely not on a limited/hyped release. Tell your friend to give them YOUR phone number for the contact.

On release day, the winners who have been called and confirmed will be able to pick up their sneakers. Any shoes that are not picked up will be sold at the individual store's discretion. Sometimes they hold a second RSVP/raffle. Sometimes its FCFS. Sometimes the employees and their friends and family buy all the unclaimed pairs. You never know whats going to happen with the unclaimed pairs or if they ever even make it out the FRONT door.

Good luck with the raffle. We're all gonna need it.

Last edited:
every atlanta store is raffle or rsvp. last fcfs was galaxy foam at walters if im not mistaken. 
Oh cool...that's good to know....I may swing by to pick up a raffle ticket at Cumberland. I just don't trust the raffle process, but I'll try it and see how it goes.

MOUNT UP GUYS. MY SADDLE IS READY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Dude on CL has 4 pairs of denims, wants $500 but you have to buy a $100 worth of gear from his clothing online.

Cant knock the hustle, 
roll.gif

$400 + $100 purchase or $500 + $100 online purchase?

I wouldn't cop for either price but the market seems to be settling around $400-500, pre-release, anyway so that's actually not a bad deal for anybody that was gonna spend that regardless. $500 + $100 worth of other stuff is pushing it past the limit, IMO but if anybody is hungry enough to pay that price, I can't knock his hustle either.

Last edited:
To anybody from nc, any idea what time Friday night I should get to crabtree? I may camp out if I get someone to come with me. Never done this before either. So do I wait in my car or do I gotta get in line in front of foot locker or what? Lol

Last edited:
NT was cited as a source on ESPN Radio this afternoon when they were talking about this shoe with LeBron as a "2X Champion" even though the series isn't over. Y'all are famous 
pimp.gif
They're interested in using the images on SportsCenter as well, but we need to make sure that the images are actually OWNED by "the haterboxden" first.  

Otherwise, it's the actual photographer who deserves the credit and has the right to decide if the images may appear on the program. 

If anyone has any insight, send me a PM.  It's a time-sensitive situation. 

Back
Top Bottom