Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Ok, lets say you'll be able to get $500 for these on ebay. You paid $180+ tax so your looking at about $300 profit before ebay, paypal, & shipping. 12% of $300 is $36 so now your left with $264. Shipping is also another $22 or so depending on wher its going so now your left with $242. $242/ say 4 days of camping is $60 a day. Minimum wage in Cincinnati Ohio is $7.85 so if your working 8 housrs a day thats $62.80 per day before taxes.AT $7.85 an hour and working full time that would put them in the 15% tax bracket. So after taxes these guys would make $53.38 at a minimum wage job.$60>$53.38 Maybe these guys are smarter than we think?????
You really honestly think people are going to spend $500 for these after Release Date? You're out of your mind!!

Last edited:
Ok, lets say you'll be able to get $500 for these on ebay. You paid $180+ tax so your looking at about $300 profit before ebay, paypal, & shipping. 12% of $300 is $36 so now your left with $264. Shipping is also another $22 or so depending on wher its going so now your left with $242. $242/ say 4 days of camping is $60 a day. Minimum wage in Cincinnati Ohio is $7.85 so if your working 8 housrs a day thats $62.80 per day before taxes.AT $7.85 an hour and working full time that would put them in the 15% tax bracket. So after taxes these guys would make $53.38 at a minimum wage job.$60>$53.38 Maybe these guys are smarter than we think?????

Even if u do get $500 .. paypal invoice the final sale, cancel the ebay listing aftwards save the fees. Take the 4% of your $500 for paypal thats $20, when u creat the shipping label change the shipping origin zip code to match the destination zip code so priority shipping is $6.16 .. total loss $26.16. Total profit $294 .. i dont have tax where i live .. $294 isnt bad at all haha

Lebron choked lucky 3 in the 4th .. nice 3 possessions hehad before that 3 .. bosh fouled at the end .. game spurs

What's the consensus on the size of these Denims? I was comfortable going a  .5 size down to a 10 (TTS in the Xs is a 10.5), till someone a few pages back was adamant going .5 size up or your TTS. Drives me up the wall Nike & JB is so inconsistent with their sizing. It's like there's 2 lotteries. 1 to actually get the  shoe, the other to get your correct your size. First world damn problems ... lol

take it to the NBA FINALS thread 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom