Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So just got an email from Eastbay....they will have these Denims as well  
nerd.gif
100%? 

its not on their release calendar yet...

oh boy, hype for the denim's are going to be INSANE if the refs help miami again to a victory and a 2nd title
laugh.gif

^ yeah NDC is gonna have the denims, i'm sure the question will be asked at least 100 more times friday night alone.

I said id come back in this thread sunday and everyone would be saying 550$ was a good price... Sites want 600+ But I was a foold for paying 600 over a month ago.

View media item 460007

oh boy, hype for the denim's are going to be INSANE if the refs help miami again to a victory and a 2nd title :lol:

^ yeah NDC is gonna have the denims, i'm sure the question will be asked at least 100 more times friday night alone.

Refs help Miami? I hope you aren't referring to last night's game. They were trying their hardest to stiff Miami. But Miami pulled thru and didn't leave our in their hands

Why are people tripping about the 2-time champ lebrons? Don't they know they print NBA champion shirts, hats, towels, etc all ahead of time? Probably the same with the shoes
Agreed.  It is a bit premature though imo, do to the nature of a # of recent shoe releases and their after-market value.

I tried looking back a couple of pages and couldn't find what I'm looking for. So can someone tell me when these premature two time champ LeBron x low florals will release? I think these look dope.

As someone said earlier no colorway of the low will save it. Especially that one.

For some of you guys that work retail - how well do 'lows' sell?

I worked retail right until the release of the IX and we simply could not give them away (lows) without a significant markdown. They are so ridiculously high priced now and they're putting out about 3X-4X more colourways than they used to.

Back
Top Bottom