Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Quote:
He seems to have legit info
There are the color's and product number for these lows.  I'd say TBA on that date since we have pics mid June.  But I guess Aero's are set for what, August 3rd?  We've had pics of those since the MVP's.  Lebron XI will drop in October, so a September release wouldn't leave much time between new releases, to sell.

Those look like Lebron's version of the mambacurials.  Colorway I mean, obviously not the FB influence haha.

Here's the thread for the finals talk.  Many took a wrong turn somewhere on their first trip out of the JB forum  http://niketalk.com/t/538971/nba-finals-thread-heat-3-vs-spurs-3-gm-7-thu-5-30pm/10920

Don't care what's said about these.

I'm copping!

I hated the lows when the images first surfaced.

But I find myself all in for the Watermelon, Aeros and these.

This! I really like the sprites as well but don't know if I'll cop them. If I can't get the mambacurials for a decent price then I'll cop these instead.

Thanks for the link. Seems a lot of people who have been 'out the JB Forum' for years took that same wrong turn.

They weren't lost tho. They've been in this thread for a long time, before a hype shoe, and are our normal game talkers that usually post pics of the game worn shoes. 6 posts over 2 pages on game night isn't clogging things. 2 pages worth is.

Thanks for the extra pics bdrake. I wonder how close to those colors they will look in hand...

Last edited:
Those purple lows and those championship lebron lows are the only ones I would consider copping everything else has been terrible imo

none of the Finals colorways have really impressed me..

can someone fill me in on how lebron lost his headband tonight tho :lol: seriously :nerd:

He was in a car accident on the way to the game that night.

Those raspberry lows are :smh:
The lows in general are horrible. I hate the exposed flywire, it makes them look cheap.

Those black elites with the gold swoosh and clear bottom are gorgeous.

i like the 2x champs and the sonic yellow lows. Still wanting those Carmex 10s to drop- for some reason I like the yellow and I dont have much in that color. I can see the watermelon lows being kinda like the floridian/sherbert lows from last year.

Those Plum Lows remind me of the Corby Mambacurial.  Except its the Revlon James HAHAHAHAHA

Searching for Denims in Japan... From Rakuten.. these translations kill me.
A limited model is an appearance in "Lebron10" of the extreme popularity! !

Model "LEBRON10" which Revlon James wore in the London Olympics finals is an appearance! !The coloring is a special model of denim cloth specifications! !It is a super limited model! !The lightness that the design concept was superior and the best response. The sig nature footwear of Revlon which is the memorable tenth generation is adoption with the structure that fused in a fried food wire and the hyper fuse which had breathability to always keep shoes during the best protective fitting characteristics and a play to upper comfortably. I have both superior クッショニング and high repulsions by adopting 360 degrees bithe bulldog ZOOM air becoming first among ナイキクッショニングシステム to a sole unit.

To be fair no one called you a reseller, 
Pretty obvious.
Asking that question made you either look like an amateur reseller.

Or someone too lazy to check eBay, IG etc. for the answer to your question.
They didnt even come out yet, dont like going by those prices since they are so inflated. I wanted to know just in case I strike out and want to get a pair after.

There's the raspberry I wanted!! Nice....would have preferred it on an elite (would have caused chaos IMO) but I still love it on the low

Pretty obvious.

They didnt even come out yet, dont like going by those prices since they are so inflated. I wanted to know just in case I strike out and want to get a pair after.
Just gotta be patient, really depends on the amount released, with them releasing on NDC, FTL and possible Eastbay the chances are they won't be near as high as the corks, honest guess 300-500 range, I only make the range that big because I have no clue how easily attainable they will be.

^^In that case, it is difficult to predict future market rates so it would be best for you to project what you think the future market rate will be based on the estimated supply and expected demand. :wink:

It doesn't hurt to take into account current pre-release "inflated" prices.

Back
Top Bottom