Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

do u guys think the upcoming EXT black mint could be used for ball ? tough choice .............. a pair of id or black mint ............... roughly the same price ............. decisions decisions.  im startin to like hazelnut/scooby doo more now than i did when the pics first came out for them, but i still like black mint more and im not feelin the denims at all. 

do u guys think the upcoming EXT black mint could be used for ball ? tough choice .............. a pair of id or black mint ............... roughly the same price ............. decisions decisions.  im startin to like hazelnut/scooby doo more now than i did when the pics first came out for them, but i still like black mint more and im not feelin the denims at all. 

U didnt ask if a basketball shoe could be used for basketball did u?

Or did u?

Scooby Doo CW lol, thats right on point tho..

IMO, the pink on the denims is a deal breaker for me, but to each theys own..

yeah i did ask exactly that i dunno if they r made to be played in, thats why im askin u guys on what u think

Man once u kick out them duckies for those kix, theyre yours, do whatever u wanna do with them my guy

Theyre bball shoes, no matter what special CW, name, material used etc, theyre bball shoes

So yes, ball out til u fall out in them if u choose to bro..

yeah i understand what ur sayin man and i appreciate the input.  shouldve used an example, ok somethin like this - the regular kobe8 and the yots ext.  i mean 1s "made" for ball and the other i think is more toward casual type if u know what i mean.  i know some people will say shoes r shoes regardless, u can play in anythin but to me, why play in that pair when u got somethin better or rather more performance based.  so my question again, do u guys think ext r the same as the regular x performance wise or more geared toward casual ?

I don't think these versions of the suede's and denims are meant to be played in.

Like the suede Kobe's and Corks that dropped earlier this year, they seem to have less padding.

I know Lebron played in a pair of Suede's earlier this season, but the upcoming releases don't look as sturdy as his and seem to have the same exact lining as the corks.

Anyway,  you dudes talking about you're seeing corks for as low as $500...

Where?

I'd pull the trigger right now if I could find a 10.5 for $500 or so.

Last edited:
I don't think these versions of the suede's and denims are meant to be played in.

Like the suede Kobe's and Corks that dropped earlier this year, they seem to have less padding.

I know Lebron played in a pair of Suede's earlier this season, but the upcoming releases don't look as sturdy as his and seem to have the same exact lining as the corks.

Anyway,  you dudes talking about you're seeing corks for as low as $500...

Where?

I'd pull the trigger if I could find a 10.5 for $500 or so.
thats the kind of info i was lookin for, thanks for that.  keep an eye out on the 25th they might do another restock on the corks

Hey guys that lost faith in DSG... I got a backordered email from the pure platinums (ordered a couple days after release. saw a 9.5 on there). this am i got an order confirmation email and checked the site and it says item found in stock. i figured i wouldnt call and cancel when i got the backordered email since it would cancel itself surprised the order is actually getting fulfilled.

thats the kind of info i was lookin for, thanks for that.  keep an eye out on the 25th they might do another restock on the corks
Yeah, I plan to. 

But there won't be many pairs in that restock, extremely limited.

I'm gonna put forth a real effort, but I'm emotionally prepared to strikeout

laugh.gif

Yeah, I plan to. 

But there won't be many pairs in that restock, extremely limited.

I'm gonna put forth a real effort, but I'm emotionally prepared to strikeout

laugh.gif
even tho chances r not great, atleast u have a chance lol i live overseas so i dont even have a chance at the restock.  only way i could get anythin its through somethin like eastbay + footlocker that could send it to australia.  im really hopin i could get a pair of the xx8 black/volt or carbon fiber, the others r just bonuses ^.^

My bad. Im actually feeling these zoom soldiers for once. The 11s look like they have potential but that pic is horrible along w all black cw.

Have you bought from there before? Seems like a great deal, shame I don't like that CW tho, my size is available and everything lol.

Just doubled up on the Pure Platinum. It's the only X I instantly liked and I have a sneaking suspicion they are going to take the route of Sprite 8 lows. Sit and possibly go on sale then skyrocket in aftermarket price once the 11's are in full rotation. I don't want to get caught in that hurricane trying to find a pair later. Happy for all that bought them, for those that passed thanks go out to you for not buying into the fabricated hype.

Back
Top Bottom