Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't think these versions of the suede's and denims are meant to be played in.

Like the suede Kobe's and Corks that dropped earlier this year, they seem to have less padding.

I know Lebron played in a pair of Suede's earlier this season, but the upcoming releases don't look as sturdy as his and seem to have the same exact lining as the corks.

Anyway,  you dudes talking about you're seeing corks for as low as $500...

Where?

I'd pull the trigger right now if I could find a 10.5 for $500 or so.

Your size will never be at the lower end of the price spectrum expect to pay $600-$750.

So far I'm kinda liking the pics othe the XI's. My initial thoughts on the 9's and X's were both "meh" but they grew on me when the colorways started popping up. The $200 price tag is
sick.gif
 but if there's a few nice colorways I'll cop a pair or 2.

Last edited:
I'm liking the XI's so far also and I think it would be kind of cool it they took a step away from the visible air unit on the XI' s and just hit us with some cool color translucent soles. Just my opinion of course

those 11s look like some off brand shoe you would have seen on the back pages of SLAM magazine in the early 00s with a swoosh thrown on.

lets hope they can do some nicer colorways than the X

The XI is so much harder than the X, but I will not cop any due to price, just like the X. 

Looks a lot like the Soldier VI too.

Last edited:
So long 360 visible zoom.

You will be missed.
I agree 100%.  I'm not really sure how they managed to put Zoom Air units AND Lunar Cushion in those XIs.  Unless the leaked spec information was wrong. 

For 200 bucks I want something comfortable on and off the court.  I have a feeling these are going to be soooo performance, that wearing them will feel like wearing Foams...which are uncomfortable as all hell IMO. 

The overall shoe looks A LOT smaller in profile, though, I'm sure these are going to be light.

View media item 419337
just saw this on sole collector... no air max???
Man, I'm actually better off with my opinion as is. Will be saving a lot of money this year. Nothing shown in this thread as the "new model" do anything for me. To me these look horrible.....and not for $200. That's some kinda joke, right? Transformers for sure. To each his own.

I really hope this is the XI...

So I can have a chance to track down some older sneakers that I want in my closet. LOL

These have absolutely no casual appeal IMO. I can't see these in any color looking good with pants. I believe I'll be passing completely on these.

Back
Top Bottom