Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

New hyperdunk? That's what happened last year. People still complaining about lebron 10 in this thread. What are you here for go stand in traffic and preach that nonsense. Heat going for the win again. I hope for a four peat.

this isnt the lebron 11 and IMO the ones in the XI thread arent either
God, I hope not...
ohwell.gif

Did anyone figure out the elite alternate color way?

Yeah, it was answered right after the aussie screen shot calling them that was posted. Just in general, checking the posts right after a question is asked is a good place to start if you are looking for the same answers.

Yeah didn't see that, that's why I asked..in general.
Yeah your attempt to use in general there didn't really work. But you know what i did? I typed elite alternate in the search box and got this. So easy you could have done it quicker than making either of your posts.

M
It is the CRIMSONS. I don't know why FTL AUS has them labeled how they do, but the Crimson Elites are scheduled to release 6/8 and are on NDC's calendar. Would have been cool if it was a new CW and the "Away" PS ELITE+

Yeah your attempt to use in general there didn't really work. But you know what i did? I typed elite alternate in the search box and got this. So easy you could have done it quicker than making either of your posts.

M

My apologies my friend, as that wasn't an "attempt" at anything, but I do appreciate you're response as being productive to my original question and will use what you said in the future.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom