Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^^was just watchn season 3 of the wire 
laugh.gif

yo idk if i can post these in here since they're 8s but I did a lace swap today and it looks really good

View media item 415962
Ive Been rocking that Exact setup For Almost Two Years Now. I want Another Pair So Bad Mine Are extremly Poor In Condition. I Cut grass And All That In them But That Pic Makes Me Wantem Again Bad. i dont Know Why Everything is in Caps Either Sorry

Also I feel The Tens Are Way better And Way More Comfortable Than The Nines By A Landslide. Ive Got 6 pair Of nines And Ive Been Hammering on My Freegums Recently And The Comfort Is far Less Than The Tens. Cant Wait To get my elite Id In And Try Them On I can only imagine

I know the x's are cool and some cool colors but over the ix's? Heeelllllllll naw!

And as for corks durability. Wore them a whole day at Disneyland chasing around 2 kids and I got no cracking no peeling or anything like that. They seem to hold up just as good

I know the x's are cool and some cool colors but over the ix's? Heeelllllllll naw!

And as for corks durability. Wore them a whole day at Disneyland chasing around 2 kids and I got no cracking no peeling or anything like that. They seem to hold up just as good

You're a brave man! Do they crease on the toe box much? And how do they fit compared to your other X's? You have the same size or did you go down a .5? I heard the Corks run a .5 big? Trying to get some feedback because I want to buy a pair soon. Thanks

Naw the toe box isn't crazy creased. I didn't see any creases while they were on foot but when I took them off I noticed a tiny crease that's not really noticeable. I ended up going a half size down not on purpose but I could only find my size in my area for a decent price. Dudes literally wanted a few hundred more for a half sizes bigger. Worked out fine though

The corks might be one of the best lebrons of all time just such an amazing concept/excecution I need to get a pair of these sadly I dont have a grand lol 
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

The corks might be one of the best lebrons of all time just such an amazing concept/excecution I need to get a pair of these sadly I dont have a grand lol 
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

They are attainable for much less than a grand depending on your size. I've seen them for $500-700 recently and know some dudes that jumped out the window for $800-$900 when they were released that feel stupid for not being patient.

The half size down fits me fine. Def fits better then a half size down I went on another pair of x's. it never hurts to buy your true size though but if you find em a half size smaller why not. If it makes any sense I'd say maybe .25 size smaller but again I'd stay tts. I do in every shoe.

Like Brandon said......Corks give you a little wiggle room because of the lack of padding. You probably could pull off a half size down if you had to. But go true to size. I went true to size & they fit me perfectly.

The half size down fits me fine. Def fits better then a half size down I went on another pair of x's. it never hurts to buy your true size though but if you find em a half size smaller why not. If it makes any sense I'd say maybe .25 size smaller but again I'd stay tts. I do in every shoe.

Like Brandon said......Corks give you a little wiggle room because of the lack of padding. You probably could pull off a half size down if you had to. But go true to size. I went true to size & they fit me perfectly.

Hopeing to get a pair of cork with the restock (doubt I will though)

Thanks you two. And I'm also trying to get some on this "restock," too. I NEED some Corks!

Didn't even know about a restock. But yeah just stay tts. I went a .5 size up on my lavas and I have more room but ended up hating it and feeling like my feet looked a hell of a lot bigger compared to my other pairs of x's. probably all in my head but felt they were too big. and like I said earlier. If I could of found my actual size for a decent price around release I would of but just luckily the half size down worked out for me. Didn't want to pass on em. Shout out to sole supremacy for the plug on em as well.

I wish I could have sized down to a 12.5 on the corks. I got a size 13 and they feel almost too big. In all the other X's 13's actually fit a bit snug but after 2-3 wears they end up perfect. I assume the other EXT's will fit the same. Also anyone know if they will even carry 12.5? It's kind of a rare size. :nerd:

Xs over IXs?!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!

I wasn't say that the X's where "better" than the IX's? The quality on the IX's, design, & detail is easily better than the X's. but I still like what they did with X's a tab bit more, mainly with the addition of the EXT's.
So me saying I like the X's more is like me saying you "like" the things your side chick do more than your main chick or wife, (X's) but your wife or girl (IX's) is still better because she has more "qualities" & she's the one your with lol

Back
Top Bottom