Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I wanna get some corks and get em signed by Lebron and have em authenticated by those signature people and put em away for a Longggggggggggggg time

Just picked up these gems

View media item 415892

Damn! I probably should've taken the deal I was offered outside of HOH on release day of the Gold Medals. Dude wanted my size 13 Gold Medals and $250 for his Crown Jewels. I would've taken the deal but they were size 14. Probably a major blunder on my part but if I can't wear it I generally don't buy it, resell or not. Crown Jewels are definitely a gem, nice pickup.

I don't know a lot about the upkeep on translucent soles and I have a nasty black stain on the bottom of my Jewels...does Sea Glow work on Pink? For some reason, I feel like the it's actually trapped inside of it...that normal??

These customs are 
sick.gif

But I wouldn't mind investing in those custom Gold and Silver lace locks.

I've never held a pair of Crown Jewels in hand

But the quality of the upper for some reason looks so much better than the other X's

Great pick up btw, you get a good deal?

Crown Jewels are like freakin' unicorns. I know they exist but I'll probably never see a pair in person.

Screw Nike for for making them so un-attainable. >:

I would probably not say a word if I saw a unicorn, assuming that I was the only one who could see it.

I'm either the highest person in the room or losing my mind.

Either way I wouldn't want anyone else to know.

laugh.gif

I would probably not say a word if I saw a unicorn, assuming that I was the only one who could see it.

I'm either the highest person in the room or losing my mind.

Either way I wouldn't want anyone else to know.

:lol:

Sure fire way to get yourself committed. :lol:

Honestly I know that people love the crown jewels but they are nothing special just real limited its that fireberry color which is NOT that nice. Very over hyped.

Back
Top Bottom