Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Did anyone order the Plats on the FNL restock and receive their shipping confirmation? I still haven't got mine and ordered within 30 min from when they tweeted it.

Posted?

Via Sneakernews

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-1.jpg

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-3.jpg

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-2.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
so.....the reds dont match. just like the whites on the home elite didnt match? come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

SELLING YEEZY ID'S? I THINK I MAY HAVE MISSED SOMETHING HERE.

I'm sure they are trying to bank on people's impatience. I'm assuming they have these in hand so they are charging $115 for those that don't wanna pay $235 and wait 4-5 weeks. It's stupid but people can be VERY impatient!

saw pure platinum yesterday and them joints looked so weak, im happy i passed! my opinion of course but it seemed like every release the majority of folks hate or critique a pair, yet when an established NT member starts pumping them up, they have a change of heart........sort of sad that so many cop a pair based off of popularity!.......memphis gets a pass cause he been feeling em!
Lol...So wait, I followed Memphis in getting the Pure Plats? Pretty sure Memphis and I got ours on the same day. A couple days early. I'm happy you passed too! If you don't like them, why would you buy them? I bought them because I love the look, not because Memphis told me too.

Those must be the owners IDs and he's trying to offload them and put up several of the same size where there's actually one.

Free Enterprise I suppose

.....now I'm just guessing here but...I think...I think that's why everybody seems to find that pic sorta baffling. I'm just guessing tho...
LOL...You know that, but I'm pretty sure they done sold some pairs to some dumbass somewhere...LOL. The only words they saw were "Yeezy" and "South Beach"

Posted?

Via Sneakernews

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-1.jpg

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-3.jpg

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-2.jpg

:x :x :x

so.....the reds dont match. just like the whites on the home elite didnt match? come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I was all over those a month ago, but the newer pics have me on the fence now. I thought these would be my 1 and only pair of Elite X but maybe not :\

saw pure platinum yesterday and them joints looked so weak, im happy i passed! my opinion of course but it seemed like every release the majority of folks hate or critique a pair, yet when an established NT member starts pumping them up, they have a change of heart........sort of sad that so many cop a pair based off of popularity!.......memphis gets a pass cause he been feeling em!

:rolleyes HUH?? :smh:

Did you just starting paying attention the the LeBron X thread or you trying to say Memphis stands out because he types in CAPS?

Scroll through the thread fam, plenty of people either loved or hated the Platinums when the 1st pics surfaced .. I remember my 1st comment being "these remind me of Galaxy KD 4's, I refuse to pay $600, so these will hold me over :smokin " ... It doesn't take an "established" member to hype anything up, buy what YOU like. Clearly YOU didn't like them, we're happy YOU didn't, made it an easier cop for those of us who WANTED them.

You mean they look even "better" than I originally thought ! Those mints are fire but I like the brown suedes more

Back
Top Bottom