Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I actually have a wider foot. From the lebron 8's to the 9's i've had to wear an 11.5 when my jordan size is an 11... I just bought the platinum's in a size 11 and an 11.5 and the 11 fits perfectly. The elites I needed an 11.5

today I saw a girl at the gym wearing ASG lebrons.... damn they do look pretty girly.... didnt realize how much it did till i saw it on a girls foot

Eh ill still wear it

girls have a way of making any shoe look girly.....saw a girl with the Grapes on and said thought to myself that they look cute on her!
bad comparison bro, the only reason the grapes arent considered a gs cw is because theyre "grapes"

they arent overly crazy like asg, which is why they get a pass

now if you said you saw a girl in some Laney Vs and said girls make anything look girly, that would be a better claim

Wow just wow, smdh y'all on wade and web but hey their millionaires and we just regular people so remember if u dress like that ur crazy, if ur famous and u dress like that ur excentrinc (like Michael Jackson)
good job, nice try, i appreciate that you sounded it out

but let me help you there buddy, its eccentric

Dude was way off on the spelling, :lol:

The GS version up there looks 10x better than the Elite!

Last edited:
Damn auot correct smdh gotta stop posting on my phone when will I ever learn lol I'm surprised no one noticed that Westbrook which I tried to abbreviate as wb was changed to web

Last edited:
Damn man, I'm happy my phone doesn't have this auot correct your talkin about.
I have a Motorola photon q from sprint and ever since it did a system upgrade this damn thing been acting crazy, I don't even have auto correct on but notice the lone "I" at the bottom from try to correct the stupid thing. Anyways if they do restock the corks I'm try and jump on them
i

I have a Motorola photon q from sprint and ever since it did a system upgrade this damn thing been acting crazy, I don't even have auto correct on but notice the lone "I" at the bottom from try to correct the stupid thing. Anyways if they do restock the corks I'm try and jump on them
i

You and me both! Best EXT by far IMO!

That seems like a major design flaw.... what if I get a pair and just walk around in them? still might crack?

Pretty sure he was joking!

Anyway, played in Superheroes yesterday, and I gotta say the elites are amazing for me. Drastically more stable, foot doesn't move around inside the shoe like the regular X's, zoom isn't as "squishy," lower cut ankle feels perfect, etc..

Yes, they got me.

Back
Top Bottom