Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Good looking to the brothers that said the X's run true to size. I bought a size 12 in the Floridians (usually .5 size down in jordans) and these things feel like heaven. Am I bugging or have I gotten used to JB's old tech? This is what I've been missing out on?!

Pure Plats on the way, Area 72 is next. Imma pass on the Jade's but I think I can freak the Christmas's. then i'm done. I kinda like X's better than ix's (except Miami Nights and Dunkman's, love those)

Yeah yeah I know, ya'll are light-years ahead of me with the suede and hazelnut talk lol....Let Me Live my dudes!!!
Dont worry the suedes and huzzlenuts are garbage. Your talking about the right pairs. Loved those miami nights. My dog chewed the back tag off of one though

Lol, yeah, cause u can tell intonation through text. You're bright. I don't really care who believes me. Let's keep it moving. I'm not mad over the garbage MVP's. If u followed the thread, u wud know I panned them. If I even get them, I will resell them to some shmuck. :D

Can i be the shmuck please. Im literally begging you lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Just stoooooop!!! 
roll.gif

today I saw a girl at the gym wearing ASG lebrons.... damn they do look pretty girly.... didnt realize how much it did till i saw it on a girls foot

Eh ill still wear it

i agree about the black suede mints...nothing special at all, they're the last on the totem poles of NSW releases and I actually would put them behind a few of the GRs as well..

today I saw a girl at the gym wearing ASG lebrons.... damn they do look pretty girly.... didnt realize how much it did till i saw it on a girls foot

Eh ill still wear it
girls have a way of making any shoe look girly.....saw a girl with the Grapes on and said thought to myself that they look cute on her!

Wow just wow, smdh y'all on wade and web but hey their millionaires and we just regular people so remember if u dress like that ur crazy, if ur famous and u dress like that ur excentrinc (like Michael Jackson)

Oh yeah I'm all in for them Suede's both pairs, bout to get my mystery machine Scooby doo T-shirt ready lol

Oh yeah I'm all in for them Suede's both pairs, bout to get my mystery machine Scooby doo T-shirt ready lol

Hey guys I haven't really been on the group since I last posted the release dates of the Lebron NSW, but rumor has it the CORKS will be restocking on the 25th.  Supposed extremely limited, but still restocking.  I have no clue on if its been confirmed but still something to discuss.  Its definitely possible too.  The concords restocked earlier this year and original release date was in late November.  I guess really anything is possible now a days with shoe releases and restocks.  

Back
Top Bottom