Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

This suit Craig Sager is wearing tonight would go well with the Denims.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
That guy has to be the worst dressed person EVER!! haha
roll.gif

Good looking to the brothers that said the X's run true to size. I bought a size 12 in the Floridians (usually .5 size down in jordans) and these things feel like heaven. Am I bugging or have I gotten used to JB's old tech? This is what I've been missing out on?!

Pure Plats on the way, Area 72 is next. Imma pass on the Jade's but I think I can freak the Christmas's. then i'm done. I kinda like X's better than ix's (except Miami Nights and Dunkman's, love those)

Yeah yeah I know, ya'll are light-years ahead of me with the suede and hazelnut talk lol....Let Me Live my dudes!!!
You really think Lebron's run TTS? IMO they run .5 small. I usually were 10s in Js, but with the Xs, it's 10,5 all the way. Hell, with the Elites, I could probably wear an 11. And in the regard to the comfort ... I was never really much of a Lebron fan, then I saw the Corks and tried on the Air Max 2013 and are similar in comfort IMO. It's been game over since. Actually picked up my first Xs last week and on the hunt for more. Damn Nike is making me broke!!

And while I'm on the subject of being on the hunt for more Xs. How are these EXTs usually released usually? I thought I read HoH hoops has some typically, but are a vast majority TLO or would it more likely to pick up a pair by doing some dumb a** raffle somewhere? I just started collecting shoes again and have only really educated myself on Js. So, I want start the educational process on the Lebron's as well (too bad I wasn't on the X bandwagon a few months ago when the Corks came out. I need these in my life!). Any info would be appreciated!

Last edited:
definitely .5 small because of the small toe box. Maybe ppl who think they are TTS have narrow feet

Corks>black suedes> hazelnuts > denims> red suede's
You, Sir, are absolutely correct. Although, I think the red suedes are uglier than s**t. Not overly fond of the denims either; however, I guess I should reserve judgement till I see them in person.

Good looking to the brothers that said the X's run true to size. I bought a size 12 in the Floridians (usually .5 size down in jordans) and these things feel like heaven. Am I bugging or have I gotten used to JB's old tech? This is what I've been missing out on?!

Pure Plats on the way, Area 72 is next. Imma pass on the Jade's but I think I can freak the Christmas's. then i'm done. I kinda like X's better than ix's (except Miami Nights and Dunkman's, love those)

Yeah yeah I know, ya'll are light-years ahead of me with the suede and hazelnut talk lol....Let Me Live my dudes!!!
Where did you find the Floridians? still looking for them keep missing them!

Looked back and I need those denims now. I just really wish the tongue was a different color

Last edited:
Anyone notice the carbon fiber cracks? Not sure if its any better than tpu or if its even carbon fiber

IMO the elites are much better then the regular 10s, especially if your using for bball. The performance on them is A+

Just had a pair of sprite 8s and sold em for 220 used. You think I got a good price for em?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom