Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I dislike the black suede mints... the demins with the pink midsole would have been crack if the tongue wasn't that light brown leather so I will pass on those as well.... only feeling red suede but sadly those ain't dropping

Posted?

Via Sneakernews

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-1.jpg

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-3.jpg

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-2.jpg

:x :x :x

Posted?

Via Sneakernews

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-1.jpg

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-3.jpg

nike-lebron-x-elite-total-crimson-fiberglass-black-volt-579827-800-2.jpg

:x :x :x
horrible color choices

first do away with the speckle, second do away with volt and choose a different hue of red (i thought crimson was a darker red, like leaning towards burgundy, nike be changin colors) is the midsole grey? if so, i dont see why they couldnt just copy a cw from the penny 5, that blue cw or that black/grey cw wouldve been piff on the elite platform

Super dope I want those white and gold elites but that price tag. Is there gonna be an away pair a black and gold pair like last year?

Nope. You make as well get them, they are the best colorway by far and if you play Basketball, you'll probably love them

Last edited:
That Mache repaint is a total ripoff, like most of his "designs", of the PE that Lebron wore in the second half after the Carmex iD.

Last edited:
The supposed crack on the carbon fiber with the elites is pretty minor imo, I've balled in mine over 10 times and it's honestly just a line inside the encased carbon fiber and doesn't affect the performance of the shoe whatsoever. The ankle area has to have some flex in it so they put a thinner piece in the ankle area and a traditional piece at the back and front. The bending motion is what will cause it, usually a carbon fiber piece is put in the heel cup only and it never gets bent so we never knew about this

saw pure platinum yesterday and them joints looked so weak, im happy i passed! my opinion of course but it seemed like every release the majority of folks hate or critique a pair, yet when an established NT member starts pumping them up, they have a change of heart........sort of sad that so many cop a pair based off of popularity!.......memphis gets a pass cause he been feeling em!

saw pure platinum yesterday and them joints looked so weak, im happy i passed! my opinion of course but it seemed like every release the majority of folks hate or critique a pair, yet when an established NT member starts pumping them up, they have a change of heart........sort of sad that so many cop a pair based off of popularity!.......memphis gets a pass cause he been feeling em!

I'm sure Pure Platinum owners are happy you passed too.

The supposed crack on the carbon fiber with the elites is pretty minor imo, I've balled in mine over 10 times and it's honestly just a line inside the encased carbon fiber and doesn't affect the performance of the shoe whatsoever. The ankle area has to have some flex in it so they put a thinner piece in the ankle area and a traditional piece at the back and front. The bending motion is what will cause it, usually a carbon fiber piece is put in the heel cup only and it never gets bent so we never knew about this
pics please

Lmao there were PLENTY of people drooling over those plats way before Memphis threw his opinion out there. He was one of the last of the 10-12 big supporters of that shoe in this thread. But then again maybe some people pay attention to more posts than just the "established" members.

Lmao there were PLENTY of people drooling over those plats way before Memphis threw his opinion out there. He was one of the last of the 10-12 big supporters of that shoe in this thread. But then again maybe some people pay attention to more posts than just the "established" members.

To me only the Mods are established members. Everyone else is just a member.

Back
Top Bottom