Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The unicorn back and forth was hilarious guys. mints look good imo. might try to scoop some.

I'm glad people aren't liking the mint suedes or deNims. hopefully they'll be easier to get.

I'm not a fan of the crown jewels either. If some of the other GR would've been that limited, people would've lost their minds. Crown jewels are ok at best.

Last edited:
I think I'm the only one who thinks the windchills were dope. Imo I prefer them a bit more than the Crown Jewels because I'm biased toward the color blue. But that that fireberry on the Crown Jewels really gives it a nice pop

Crown jewels are not that good IMO, colorway is to much, the brown & black suedes are fire along with corks, then the red suedes, all the lebron GA are wack colors

I don't get why other members will rebuke another members like for a shoe, if someone thinks a shoe is fire when other members don't isn't that having your own style and opinions? One person will say nah they're garbage and the black sheep follow suit, sickening.

Last edited:
I don't get why other members will rebuke another members like for a shoe, if someone thinks a shoe is fire when other members don't isn't that having your own style and opinions? One person will say nah they're garbage and the black sheep follow suit, sickening.
Chill out, people are discussing how they feel the Crown Jewels rank amongst other releases.

Nobody ish-ed on him for saying they were fire, people are just disagreeing and saying why.

This is what a sneaker thread does to keep things interesting when there isn't any new to talk about.

Anyway, I really don't know how I feel about the crown jewels.

They're a clean simple colorway that can be worn with anything,

They're kind of a sleeper to people outside of the general Lebron X fanbase

And pissed me off when I wasn't in town to grab a raffle ticket, the thursday before RD

However, when the first images of the X surfaced, these were my second to least favorite pair. In front of only the Lava's

I've worn my corks at least 12-15 each wear around 3-6 hours long.  And the only flaw is a little crack on the heel.  People really blew the durability out of proportion.

Yea..it took about a day later to get the shipping confirmation for me.  I thought I would get a cancellation e-mail.  But they had almost a FSR when I ordered.  And still had more after a few hours after I ordered.  You should be getting yours too. 

Mints, Corks, and Prisms. Only Xs I've really wanted this year. Gotta track down the Prisms once they get to outlets. Mints I understand the hate for them. Something about the mint highlights/air bag seems weird with the rest of the shoe, but I like it. Corks are just a dope collectors piece to break out every once in awhile.

I never thought I'd say this but considering the amount of X's I purchased & all the other ones I plan on purchasing, I'm going to have to say I like the X's more than the IX's

I never thought I'd say this but considering the amount of X's I purchased & all the other ones I plan on purchasing, I'm going to have to say I like the X's more than the IX's
I been feeling this way for sometime now.

Based on the amount of IX's I love vs the amount X's I love,

it's like 2 to 12 in favor of the X's.

Not gonna argue anybody down about it, but I definitely agree.

Crown jewels are not that good IMO, colorway is to much, the brown & black suedes are fire along with corks, then the red suedes, all the lebron GA are wack colors

Feel the same way about the Crown Jewels. Best thing about them is the box it comes it. Now the Corks ... Straight f*****g fire!

I've worn my corks at least 12-15 each wear around 3-6 hours long.  And the only flaw is a little crack on the heel.  People really blew the durability out of proportion.

What size did you buy in the Corks? And how do they fit compared to your other X's if you have any? I'm looking for a pair at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom