Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Jb and af1 in the 330?? We would of laughed at you sir not to be a **** but it would of happened. Your doggin these but you like AF1s .. Sorry I just can't comprehend your speaking foreign

I said I just left...and the world was wearing AF1s, y'all Ohio dudes was still wearing du-rags to match your outfits. You think anybody looks at Ohio for anything lmao

lololol... Please tell me you are jokin Mr. Friendly.. 

Why not Bled?  Or Spam for Space Jams?  Or Cray for Cool Gray? lol

But I say to all.. do you.. I just keep it moving.. I can control only what I can control.. 

But a lesson for anyone seeking a job on Campus and gets one.  Dont use the term.

No one likes being laughed at on their first day of work.

Yeah I was being sarcastic but the term "Bred' doesn't bother me

Was never really a fan of the Area 72s, but they look dope in this pic.

They only look good when they are in saturated photos or when there's a camera flash on them.

And this coming from a guy who's really tried to get into them and had chances to buy them in stores, In their natural state they really look like grade school/girl shoes

Last edited:
Denims are looking good, cant wait until they drop. Still have to get the BHMS & ASG joints, missed out on both on RD smh

who the hell is coming up with these lame *** nicknames :x :smh: fanta? coke? easter headlights? :lol:

and :x :smh: :stoneface: @ nike charging $36 for a graphic tee |I :lol:

Last edited:
Lmao Lebron is one of the greatest basketball players of all time, but by no means a fashion icon. idc if he always wanted to hoop in Karate shoes, I will not be following him blindly off the bridge of bum-assness. There's no excuse for these. Lugz tried it fubu tried it and Lebron tried it, imitation Timbs are just wack.

YOU ARE RIDICOULOUS MY FREIND!!! YOU MUST NOT BEEN AROUND WHEN THESE CAME OUT!!! ALL OVER CLEVELAND BABY!!!! YOUR EITHER NOT OLD ENOUGH OR YOU JUST DON'T KNOW BUT NOW YOU KNOW NINJA!! Haha lol I still have a pair beat to crap and two sizes too small lol

Lets be real , this was an ugly shoe. No one wore it but kids whos parent wouldn't buy them jordans. If yall in cleaveland wore them more power to you all, but maybe you were just happy to finally have a basketball team yall was just rockin anything cuz these shoes were garbage. And I remember, Lebron James is the same age as me and everybody I knew was on his jock every year in high school, but didnt wear these ugly *** Dino-stompers when he got to the NBA. Too busy tryna get Bugs bunny 8's and low top playoffs to care.

Last edited:
Is $245 shipped too much for Prisms? I would use them for ball anyways so I'm hesitant to pay that much.

For anyone interested http://www.kickz.com/en/ still has some good sizes/prices left.
WAAAAAAAAAAY too much. 245? do those prisms come with a dinner date with lebron?

besides that, im sorry...did that crap say $280?! thatd better be pesos. We all were flippin out cuz it was rumored to be $260. $280 for one pair of shoes RETAIL is disrespectful. I hope everyone uses common sense and bands together in NOT buying these shoes. 280 mannnnn

If only the prisims had the prism pattern on the outside.... OMG yo. nike missed so many good color opportunities with this model. Hopefully next year....

Last edited:
Idk if it's been said but there's a rumored release of the AZG's to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Lebron line. I hate that shoe so I'm not at all excited but I reeeeeeeeally hope they don't bring back that "Construction Timb" c/w. That has to be the ugliest lebron of all time 
laugh.gif
I think these are sick. I knew someone who had a pair when they originally dropped and i liked them back then. I dont care if people think they are ugly, hopefully that means easy cop for me. And for everyone up in arms about the,, who cares  if they sold well then or are popular now? Im sure in some places they did some places they didnt. And if you are buying these to be a cool or get girls.... you are in it for the wrong reasons. I like em. And if copable i will buy.

Idk if it's been said but there's a rumored release of the AZG's to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Lebron line. I hate that shoe so I'm not at all excited but I reeeeeeeeally hope they don't bring back that "Construction Timb" c/w. That has to be the ugliest lebron of all time 
laugh.gif

View media item 325366

Jamaal Franklin on San Diego State was practicing in those yesterday :nerd:
View media item 325734nike lebron james air zoom generation azg wheat gold timberland all-star

If only the prisims had the prism pattern on the outside.... OMG yo. nike missed so many good color opportunities with this model. Hopefully next year....

They actually looked like they did make that pattern on the Pure Platinums even has the same logo on the medial spot

They actually looked like they did make that pattern on the Pure Platinums even has the same logo on the medial spot

I thought that too at first but then i had to take a look at the prisms because the pure platinum didnt stick out as much. That prism pattern is crazy.
View media item 325753

I wonder who's gonna be the first duckmouth customizer to make an asg low lol any guesses nt???

Back
Top Bottom