Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I see zero appeal to the Denims. That hot pink kills the shoe, and I have no idea why they used the brown that they did on the tongue. More for the rest of y'all though.

I like the sole on your ID's better, but the contrast on setting in the windows, plastic jewel at bottom, tongue, and sock liner. Oh and the colored crown on the tongue. That's why I chose settings over building another ID. Good job tho don't get me wrong

I did a quick comparison for ya'll of my Dolphin ID and the released Sunsets. ID has more of a shiny look. Swoosh on the ID is a plate while the Sunsets has the printed on swoosh. Which version is better???

View media item 325242View media item 325243View media item 325244View media item 325245View media item 325246View media item 325247
Dolphins.

The quality is better, you can tell in pics, even down to the paint job, the Dolphins just look well made. I could point out all the lil things, like the shapes of diamond cutouts, swoosh shape etc. but Im sure you know the retail joints > iD

Last edited:
I like everything about the GR more except for the swoosh. The plated swoosh looks so much better, Nike should have done that on all versions that don't use the jeweled swoosh.

The ID is nice, I like the bottom soles the best. But overall...I like the Settings better. Settings> ID.

Last edited:
NDC updated April release calendar...

[h3]LeBron X P.S. Elite+[/h3]

White/Metallic Gold-Black

Style# 579834-100

$280
funny thing is...nike is gonna slap the South Beach tag on a pair of Elites and you dudes crying about the price are gonna gobble them right up...just like last year...

Nike got your kids by the balls...straight robbing old ladies for sneaker money...:smh:

NDC updated April release calendar...

[h3]LeBron X P.S. Elite+[/h3]
White/Metallic Gold-Black
Style# 579834-100

$280
lol that's to much for me.  The Jordan 8's drop the same day.  These are gonna sit for a while.

funny thing is...nike is gonna slap the South Beach tag on a pair of Elites and you dudes crying about the price are gonna gobble them right up...just like last year...

Nike got your kids by the balls...straight robbing old ladies for sneaker money...:smh:
Here we go again lumping everyone into the same category. Inevitably Nike will come out with a limited cw for the elites that will sell out. Criticized the ridiculous price last year (for good reason) and didn't buy any elites, along with many others. Don't understand how being critical of a price point always constitutes "crying" but whatever. It'll be the same this year if I can't purchase them for what I feel they're worth to me (around 150).

Still find it funny that in reality the Miami Vices were the worst cw of the main 4 that released, yet they moved. But we all know how that goes

why do some people have to get so worked up about others nicknaming a shoe.. like, unless it directly effects you why does it matter what someone calls them?

i agree that silver surfer PEs are one of the worst nicknames ive heard, but i dont feel the need to write a paragraph about it
People have waaaaaaaaaay too much time...

Idk if it's been said but there's a rumored release of the AZG's to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Lebron line. I hate that shoe so I'm not at all excited but I reeeeeeeeally hope they don't bring back that "Construction Timb" c/w. That has to be the ugliest lebron of all time 
laugh.gif

Denims are garbage.
sick.gif

Looking forward to seeing pics of the white/black/gold Elite Xs, but Nike is out of their rabbit *** mind with these arbitrary price hikes.
mean.gif

280? LOL whoever buys these is an idiot, I D G A F what your justification is.
*Shrugs* I'm gonna buy 20-25 pairs of shoes a year anyway, might as well be the ones I really like. But that's just me, I don't need "performance upgrades" and themed colorways to win me over.

^The Wheat AZGs are FAR from being the ugliest Lebron...just look at the ASG Xs, have absolutely no idea what some of y'all see in those. And at $110 retail, the AZGs were a solid all around shoe that was reasonably priced. Can't say the same for the prices that some models of the Xs have been retailing for...

dudes complaining about price still? just dont get em! Hell i don't want em, but if i did want em, i doubt anyone whining about prices would change my mind.  people paying 600+ for corks everyday. 200 for jordans with nike air on back. 235 retail - 400+ for dem fugly imo, chuckposites. at the end of the day  if someone want to break the bank for they kicks, more power to them!.....cant front tho, prices is getting outrageous for the average person with responsibilities at home, this game is gearing towards the cats wit money to blow.

im also hearing sumtime in may for the denims, then thts it for me for the X's, then im goin in sneakerhead hibernation till the XI's

Back
Top Bottom