Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Look at that dude Uncharted :lol:

I laughed hard as **** when I read this.

No lie last night I said to myself look at Gotti/Uncharted :lol:

Also if you want pressures I wouldn't wait for them to go on sale. They started to dry up on me so I grab a bday coupon and a few reward cards and grabbed them before my size disappeared. One of the only X's I like.

Last edited:
This dude makes custom lace locks that match each shoe for those who are looking for some:
http://lancercustoms.bigcartel.com/product/lebron-x-lion-lacelock
Is this guy legit?  Never heard of him before, but ordering a lacelock for my Jades doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Some of his customs are pretty cool, and not overly expensively priced.  I find it weird that you can still order whatever size you want.  I wonder where he gets his LeBron 9's from to use for customs.

why do some people have to get so worked up about others nicknaming a shoe.. like, unless it directly effects you why does it matter what someone calls them?

i agree that silver surfer PEs are one of the worst nicknames ive heard, but i dont feel the need to write a paragraph about it

Lol because sneaker snobs wanna police the world. As long as you and the person you're talking to know what you're talking about( and you don't actually work for Nike, I guess) who cares. Corny nicknames are forever, cars, shoes, video games etc.

Glad I'm not the only one. "BRED" should be treated as as other four letter words. Its worse now that Footlocker and other retailers are using it. :x

It should be banned and anyone using the term should have Hypebeast tattooed on their forehead

Is this guy legit?  Never heard of him before, but ordering a lacelock for my Jades doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Some of his customs are pretty cool, and not overly expensively priced.  I find it weird that you can still order whatever size you want.  I wonder where he gets his LeBron 9's from to use for customs.
He's been featured on some sneaker sites so seems legit.

Lol because sneaker snobs wanna police the world. As long as you and the person you're talking to know what you're talking about( and you don't actually work for Nike, I guess) who cares. Corny nicknames are forever, cars, shoes, video games etc.
THIS

For people who already got them are the Lebron X Area 72 worth copping
no lie...my boy hit me up the other day saying that a guy wants to trade him paranorman foams for his area 72's....been meaning to ask which one of you on here is that?...

Back
Top Bottom