Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i don't get why ppl shell out so much for just an ok shoe

What would be worth the money to you? I mean I like the settings (I bought those) and to me the IX is superior to the X but we all have different tastes.. I guess If you make that statement you should probably tell us what is worth the money.

Pure platinums= this years south beach? Teal for the sole, pink color within the shoe, black midsole.

Pure platinums= this years south beach? Teal for the sole, pink color within the shoe, black midsole.
Stop.

Dont hype them up b. I want those
laugh.gif

For real tho that's all it takes..  let people/blogs start calling them that.. and it's a wrap 

Last edited:
I still feel the Pure Platinums look more like the Miami Night lows than a pair of South beaches just my opinion though

i don't get why ppl shell out so much for just an ok shoe

What would be worth the money to you? I mean I like the settings (I bought those) and to me the IX is superior to the X but we all have different tastes.. I guess If you make that statement you should probably tell us what is worth the money.

hes a controversial NTer. dont pay him any mind.

i really like the look of the X but once on foot it is just too clunky for me. I ended up taking a loss on my jades just to get rid of them.

I know we're into Elite territory but this jersey just came in on the disco from FNL...Christmas in the summer!

now thats the underrated colourway imo...those christmas ixs eluded me too and i passed when i had the chance for a nice price and now cant get them below 250-260... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the word Bred, so much more simpler than saying Black and Red, that's too many words and letters by cutting it down to Bred, you save 7 letters and 1 word
lololol... Please tell me you are jokin Mr. Friendly.. 

Why not Bled?  Or Spam for Space Jams?  Or Cray for Cool Gray? lol

But I say to all.. do you.. I just keep it moving.. I can control only what I can control.. 

But a lesson for anyone seeking a job on Campus and gets one.  Dont use the term.

No one likes being laughed at on their first day of work.

BUT ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT NIKE THEMSELVES PUTS OUT MERCHANDISE WITH THESE TERMS IN IT.....

someone can explain what happened on pg 113 with homie in the 2014 comeback shirt
did he try hugging lebron lol?
he ran onto the court during the game and said they mused him and wanted him to come back. Then LeBron patted him on the shoulder as security walked him off

Back
Top Bottom