Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I wont lie I haven't been ******g with the X's this year but that pic of the elites on the NT homepage is bad as hell...

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

1. Just bought a pair of the Christmas Brons. Do they fit the same as the other Brons? I usually wear an 11 for the LeBron Xs. But I bought the Jades in a 10.5 and they were fine.

2. Should I go after the Lavas or Prisms next?

1. Just bought a pair of the Christmas Brons. Do they fit the same as the other Brons? I usually wear an 11 for the LeBron Xs. But I bought the Jades in a 10.5 and they were fine.

2. Should I go after the Lavas or Prisms next?

1. you should have asked that question BEFORE you purchased the shoes. guess you just wait and see since the best way of judging fit is by trying them on.
2. get whichever shoe you like most.

False. They could if the Heat didn't have like a million 3 point shooters all around the perimeter
1. There isn't a player that can guard LeBron one on one right now. The man is in his absolute prime. If he isn't scoring, than he is killing you with his passing.

2. Miami's 3pt shooters played like absolute crap until the Finals and LeBron still dominated every game. Im not even sure if he had a bad game that whole postseason. He went ice cold from the perimeter after Game 6 of the ECF and he still was unstoppable.

Sorry to go OT to the fellow posters/mods.

1. you should have asked that question BEFORE you purchased the shoes. guess you just wait and see since the best way of judging fit is by trying them on.
2. get whichever shoe you like most.
1. Agreed. But it was the last pair I could get my hands on for awhile and I pulled the trigger. I kind of just figured/hoped they would fit like the Jades. But that isn't always the case with certain LeBrons.

2. Yea at this point its a coin flip. I think the prisms pop a little more but I like that orange on the Lavas.

Thanks for the help.

Lebron is a good sport lol I would've been scared and i really need Byron Scott reaction as a gif his reaction was priceless.

Lebron PS Elites release info from FL Australia:

Saturday 27[SUP]th[/SUP] April
Nike Lebron X PS Elite (hyper blue/platinum): $299.95 SSO
Nike Kobe 8 Elite (poison green): $259.95 SSO
Nike KD V Elite (hyper blue/volt-blue): $219.95 SSO

$300 AUD for some CF and Kevlar.....They trippin'

The currency converter tells me that these would somehow be more expensive in USD. I know the isn't right so the easy question is how much are the GR X's out there?

The currency converter tells me that these would somehow be more expensive in USD. I know the isn't right so the easy question is how much are the GR X's out there?

$260

Shoes here usually go up $40-60 depending on the shoe, so its US retail plus 40-60 then thats our retail.

$260

Shoes here usually go up $40-60 depending on the shoe, so its US retail plus 40-60 then thats our retail.

I don't think a $40 increase is bad in American money. $220 for the lebrons, $180 for the Kobes and $160(yeah I'll give nike that extra $5) for the kds are not bad at all for the upgrade and is more reasonable. But nike will have these things at $250+ for the lebrons and $200 for the kds and Kobes and watch them go to the outlet at a big discount.

Lebron PS Elites release info from FL Australia:

Saturday 27[sup]th[/sup] April

Nike Lebron X PS Elite (hyper blue/platinum): $299.95 SSO

Nike Kobe 8 Elite (poison green): $259.95 SSO

Nike KD V Elite (hyper blue/volt-blue): $219.95 SSO

$300 AUD for some CF and Kevlar.....They trippin'
passing on all three. rather make a nike ID then spending that ridiculous price on any of them.

edit: didnt know these were australian prices. if the US prices are $60 less then i guess it makes it almost reasonable.

Last edited:
LeBron Elite Slide 2 "Cannon"

I like these alot!!
Thats not the same CW as the Cannon...

Why do people think that other than base Home and Away that they would use the same cw or theme as the year before?  Those look like settings, this year's cw, but definitely NOT cannon!

Every time I see the word "BRED" it makes me wish the NT Glossary of terms banned the word.. lol

Not one designer, PLM or PM in a meeting uses the term and I refuse to let my sons use it. Black/Red lol

but hey.. I guess if people can complain about colors.. I can complain about words..

i knew they were gonna release elites but  im just not feeling that cw right now hopfully they come out with mre cw's i just hope they put the sb cw to rest 

Back
Top Bottom