Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

not turning this into a sports thread, but having 3 point shooters has nothing to do with lebron being unguardable.

Hmm yes he's not unstoppable by any mean.

Team just can't afford to double or zone him because the Heat have like a millions outside shooter who can all knock it down.

Just came home from trying on the LB X low "Easter".  I have to say, even though the X low has a lot of regurgitation from the IX they are more comfortable.  I noticed the difference on the laces where they cross over the top of the foot, that area had a softer feel and the upper was more form-fitting.  The shoe looks nice in person, can't lie I'll be copping.  

Is it safe to say that Lebrons do not really sellout ? I am seeing way too many colorways still sitting on shelves which make me feel like this shoe doesn't really move numbers like they once did. Just curious just seen seven colorways from a store I just left and yes they still had the dolphins. :rolleyes

Is it safe to say that Lebrons do not really sellout ? I am seeing way too many colorways still sitting on shelves which make me feel like this shoe doesn't really move numbers like they once did. Just curious just seen seven colorways from a store I just left and yes they still had the dolphins. :rolleyes

its because they are mass produced. lebrons have historically gone on sale if they werent "Limited." That doesnt mean they dont put up numbers tho.

A few of yall have me feeling like Vader right now 
roll.gif

It is funny with all the nicknames that people throw out. 

Just gets stupid after a while when as obvious as it can be (the slides recently pictured are the SAME ******* CW as the Dolphins/Settings Dark Teal/Orange.  They are not cannon, and not Gators. 

"Silver Surfer"  Really???  Silver PE.  And I agree with most that "BRED" is obnoxious!  Even more irritating is that 15 and 16 year olds run around talking about copping JB releases thinking they are the first to have a RETRO!  I love GRs, have some Limited Releases and some hypebeast CWs (SB 8 and Vice 9 elites), but I don't and can't get excited about a shoe that has been released 5 times in the past 10 years with ******ed names like "Grapes, Lainey or Hare - really a bugs bunny themed shoe?, so PLEASE stop with the strange nicknames.  

why do some people have to get so worked up about others nicknaming a shoe.. like, unless it directly effects you why does it matter what someone calls them?

i agree that silver surfer PEs are one of the worst nicknames ive heard, but i dont feel the need to write a paragraph about it

anyone wanting a gold based colorway (ring ceremonies) id recommend nikeID..the gold IDs so far look pretty good IMO

by far better than the south beach inspired ID attempts

Last edited:
Will the Lebron X Elites be available in stores or a limited release? I wasn't sure at first but now I really like them and want to get them when they release.

Back
Top Bottom