Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Looking forward to seeing some official pics of the colorway coming out the 20th. Looks  like their gonna stick with the black gold white look for first releases. Still gonna pass at that price but always look forward to seeing new shoes.

^The Wheat AZGs are FAR from being the ugliest Lebron...just look at the ASG Xs, have absolutely no idea what some of y'all see in those. And at $110 retail, the AZGs were a solid all around shoe that was reasonably priced. Can't say the same for the prices that some models of the Xs have been retailing for...
laugh.gif
 Everyone's style is different bruh, buuuuuuuuut...I couldn't even be friends and might be forced to disown some fam if they ever tried to go somewhere with me wearing that trash. I understand why not everyone likes the Area 72's but the Wheat AZG's are most definitely woman repellent and is rape even at $110 retail

I'm sure it's not good lurker protocol to ask for any tips from the vets, but can anyone offer up decent alternatives to ebay for resell?  I'm still on the hunt for some corks in a 12, and even though I've accepted that I'm going to pay resell, ebay is far too rapey.  The sneaker game is a whole new monster these days.  I can't keep up.  I try... I stay tuned in these forums, I read the blogs, browse various buy/sell communities, and it's a lot to keep up with.  I also have nothing to trade because I rock everything I buy, and I keep striking out.  I'm not begging for a backdoor link to beat an NT'er out of retail, just some help finding somewhere to hopefully cop the corks without having to explain to my wife why the mortgage check bounced lol

I know this isn't the proper thread, but while I'm posting just figured I'd share one story that I find funny.   I've never copped any limited release from NDC, have had limited luck with over priced 'pre-sales' and never won a raffle to save my life.   But last year as the SB elites were gaining steam, I had probably the first luck I've ever had in the game.    I live in kuwait, and there is no sneaker game out here to speak of.  There are a handful of Nike stores, but they are mostly geared towards soccer  and running shoes, and every once in a while a few oddball releases pop up. 

I was getting ready to fly home to visit my wife, and stopped in the Nike store in the Kuwait airport a few days before launch, and of all places, they had the Elites just sitting on the shelf, before they even came out.  Was able to buy a pair for myself, and my boy.  Happiest I'd ever been in the game.  And one of the more unexplainable situations I've found.  They've never gotten anything else noteworthy since because I made a point of checking. 

Sorry for getting off track, and hope i haven't broken too many rules

laugh.gif
 Everyone's style is different bruh, buuuuuuuuut...I couldn't even be friends and might be forced to disown some fam if they ever tried to go somewhere with me wearing that trash. I understand why not everyone likes the Area 72's but the Wheat AZG's are most definitely woman repellent and is rape even at $110 retail
LMAO those chukka/timbo rejects are horrible.

Idk if it's been said but there's a rumored release of the AZG's to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Lebron line. I hate that shoe so I'm not at all excited but I reeeeeeeeally hope they don't bring back that "Construction Timb" c/w. That has to be the ugliest lebron of all time 
laugh.gif
lol i thought this was funny cuz i kinda agree with ya, got me thinkn of all the ugly lebrons made, PERSONALLY i think this shoe is trying to be to much like a timbaland and i wouldnt buy a shoe thts tryin to b a timbaland ....i would jus buy a timbaland hahahaha but i guess i could see collectors liking this shoe for collecting purposes 

There were some pics of a whole team, or most of the team, wearing those wheats on court. Looked awesome IMO. I would ball in those in a heartbeat, especially knowing how AZG's perform..

:lol:  Everyone's style is different bruh, buuuuuuuuut...I couldn't even be friends and might be forced to disown some fam if they ever tried to go somewhere with me wearing that trash. I understand why not everyone likes the Area 72's but the Wheat AZG's are most definitely woman repellent and is rape even at $110 retail
Blame Lebron then cuz they made that colorway specifically because he always dreamed about balling in Timbs on the court.

http://nikelebron.net/2007/04/27/a_look_back_at_the_wheat_aka_allstar_azg/

Blame Lebron then cuz they made that colorway specifically because he always dreamed about balling in Timbs on the court.

http://nikelebron.net/2007/04/27/a_look_back_at_the_wheat_aka_allstar_azg/

Lmao Lebron is one of the greatest basketball players of all time, but by no means a fashion icon. idc if he always wanted to hoop in Karate shoes, I will not be following him blindly off the bridge of bum-assness. There's no excuse for these. Lugz tried it fubu tried it and Lebron tried it, imitation Timbs are just wack.

even if i liked/loved the elites...enough is enough. i am not going for nike's BS anymore. limited tags/astronomical prices, i am done with them both.

Is this guy legit?  Never heard of him before, but ordering a lacelock for my Jades doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Some of his customs are pretty cool, and not overly expensively priced.  I find it weird that you can still order whatever size you want.  I wonder where he gets his LeBron 9's from to use for customs.

This dude makes custom lace locks that match each shoe for those who are looking for some:
http://lancercustoms.bigcartel.com/product/lebron-x-lion-lacelock
View media item 324959

Absolutely legit. One of my really good friends.

I will NOT make the same mistake I made the first time with the Lebron Elite 9s

Bought the Homes on release date and they never sold out :smh:..ended up gettin another pair in an outlet..I'll wait this time..

I will NOT make the same mistake I made the first time with the Lebron Elite 9s

Bought the Homes on release date and they never sold out
mean.gif
..ended up gettin another pair in an outlet..I'll wait this time..
You plan on holding out for them to go on sale or just not breaking your neck to be there when the doors open? (j/w)

It is funny with all the nicknames that people throw out. 

Just gets stupid after a while when as obvious as it can be (the slides recently pictured are the SAME ******* CW as the Dolphins/Settings Dark Teal/Orange.  They are not cannon, and not Gators. 

"Silver Surfer"  Really???  Silver PE.  And I agree with most that "BRED" is obnoxious!  Even more irritating is that 15 and 16 year olds run around talking about copping JB releases thinking they are the first to have a RETRO!  I love GRs, have some Limited Releases and some hypebeast CWs (SB 8 and Vice 9 elites), but I don't and can't get excited about a shoe that has been released 5 times in the past 10 years with ******ed names like "Grapes, Lainey or Hare - really a bugs bunny themed shoe?, so PLEASE stop with the strange nicknames.  

I agree with everything your saying beside the bugs bunny comment. If you were hip to those in their OG form and remember them comin out and watched space jam when it came out you would hopefully say different. And also I didn't know what BRED meant till I came on here and then I was like oh it's two words mixed together whoopee lol. But other than that..Spot on sir!

Lmao Lebron is one of the greatest basketball players of all time, but by no means a fashion icon. idc if he always wanted to hoop in Karate shoes, I will not be following him blindly off the bridge of bum-assness. There's no excuse for these. Lugz tried it fubu tried it and Lebron tried it, imitation Timbs are just wack.

YOU ARE RIDICOULOUS MY FREIND!!! YOU MUST NOT BEEN AROUND WHEN THESE CAME OUT!!! ALL OVER CLEVELAND BABY!!!! YOUR EITHER NOT OLD ENOUGH OR YOU JUST DON'T KNOW BUT NOW YOU KNOW NINJA!! Haha lol I still have a pair beat to crap and two sizes too small lol

YOU ARE RIDICOULOUS MY FREIND!!! YOU MUST NOT BEEN AROUND WHEN THESE CAME OUT!!! ALL OVER CLEVELAND BABY!!!! YOUR EITHER NOT OLD ENOUGH OR YOU JUST DON'T KNOW BUT NOW YOU KNOW NINJA!! Haha lol I still have a pair beat to crap and two sizes too small lol

Comparing lugz and bufu to a legit nike basketball shoe. Come on man get with it.

I don't care who you are if your doggin on the Wheat you just weren't around for that. We're talking almost ten years. Think of yourself ten years ago. You would of bought an ALL STARS shoe especially lebrons regardless and back then this type of style was kinda dope with the right pants anyways so young boys chill out

laugh.gif
 I was in high school when these dropped I had just moved up out of the 330 so I was sold all the way in on the LBJ movement but even then I thought these were wack as hell. Nobody I knew was rocking these, it was JB or AF1. Just because YOU were on them doesn't mean they were hot, you can't re-write history bruh.

:lol: I guess you didn't like the wheat AF1s from '01 either. To each his own, I've owned plenty of Timbs, and sneakers using the same type of colorway/material doesn't bother me at all. I'd personally rather have those or some of the other AZGs than some of the stuff I've seen come out this year on the Xs. I think the Xs are in general a solid shoe, but I've been more impressed with certain IDs than some of the retail pairs.

laugh.gif

I was in high school when these dropped I had just moved up out of the 330 so I was sold all the way in on the LBJ movement but even then I thought these were wack as hell. Nobody I knew was rocking these, it was JB or AF1. Just because YOU were on them doesn't mean they were hot, you can't re-write history bruh.
I ain't your bruh whatever that means and rewrite history? Silly boy shoulda been in the 216 where he was actually playing and maybe have gone to a few games then you would of seen them actually and literally WITNESSED HISTORY!!! Feel me bruhh

laugh.gif

I ain't your bruh whatever that means and rewrite history? Silly boy shoulda been in the 216 where he was actually playing and maybe have gone to a few games then you would of seen them actually and literally WITNESSED HISTORY!!! Feel me bruhh

Jb and af1 in the 330?? We would of laughed at you sir not to be a **** but it would of happened. Your doggin these but you like AF1s .. Sorry I just can't comprehend your speaking foreign

Lmao you way too passionate about them garbage kicks dawg. You think they so nice try rocking around some chicks and see how they look at you. I assume that the reason you even try getting fly in the first place...but I could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom