Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^ Yeah I just peeped that.
laugh.gif

And good looks on the info as always Rock.

The Grors and the Blacks will be copped.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

lololol... Please tell me you are jokin Mr. Friendly.. 

Why not Bled?  Or Spam for Space Jams?  Or Cray for Cool Gray? lol

But I say to all.. do you.. I just keep it moving.. I can control only what I can control.. 

But a lesson for anyone seeking a job on Campus and gets one.  Dont use the term.

No one likes being laughed at on their first day of work.

Yeah I was being sarcastic but the term "Bred' doesn't bother me

Was never really a fan of the Area 72s, but they look dope in this pic.

They only look good when they are in saturated photos or when there's a camera flash on them.

And this coming from a guy who's really tried to get into them and had chances to buy them in stores, In their natural state they really look like grade school/girl shoes
I dont know what any of that means....but if it matters, I took that pic with my iPhone. Undoctored. Lol

I will NOT make the same mistake I made the first time with the Lebron Elite 9s

Bought the Homes on release date and they never sold out :smh:..ended up gettin another pair in an outlet..I'll wait this time..

THIS.

I'M GONNA WAIT THIS TIME AROUND FOR THAT SALES RACK ON THE ELITES. I BOUGHT HOMES, AWAYS, AND TAXI ELITES 9'S FOR FULL RETAIL WHEN THEY DROPPED. IF I HAD WAITED 2 MONTHS I COULD OF GOT THEM ALL FOR AROUND $100+ CHEAPER. NOT MAKING THAT MISTAKE AGAIN.

I think Im actually going to buy a pair of the White joints for the summer.  They are lookin right nice and I dont go out and buy white based shoes often..

Felt like looking at my Brons (missing prism my son is wearing)View media item 325992

And this is not a knock or me trying to be sly at all, but just asking do you in your son wear the same size and he hijacks your kicks from time to time?I'm a dad too and I can see sometime in the future my sons might have passed on a pair and then say welp I'll just rock dads today.. :lol: This has to happen to somebody. I think it's kinda funny and cool but that's just me.

Probably a stupid a question but for those of you that I are getting lavas are they sitting where you are at or are yall stock locating them or buying them from resellers?

Prisms or Lavas: Which one do you guys thinks look better in person? Im deadlocked....

lava's  hands down.  especially if you swap laces like homie did with the BHM's. 

also those floridian id's are crazy nice.  i might have to steal that, damn. 

and i agree on scooping up durance.  nice to see a signature model that's getting so much push behind it but remaining affordable.  shoe's reflect the player.  i'm becoming more and more of a fan

:x :lol:

Is $245 shipped too much for Prisms? I would use them for ball anyways so I'm hesitant to pay that much.

For anyone interested http://www.kickz.com/en/ still has some good sizes/prices left.

Way too much.

Someone posted a Nordstroms' link that had a FSR of the Prisms at retail.

In fact, HERE IT IS

Edit:

Looks like the Prisms are no longer available.

I posted that a couple pages back but then I realized once you select the Prism CW, only a few sizes were shown. Thanks though.

You're a clown if you think the 216, 330 or any other Central or North Eastern Ohio area wasn't an influence.  Influenced Music, Professional Sports, do you know where the first man on the moon was from?  OHIO!  Hell even the MOB wanted to hold down Ohio.

I grew up in Youngstown Ohio and am 39 years old, which means I was around for all the OGs that you Retro junkies jump on.  JB had just begun to even show up in the stores...first pair of J's I bought, in a store, were the 5s.  But the Bron Fan from the 330 is correct, that area does its own thing.  When I grew up we rocked Fila, BKs (do you even know what that stands for) old school Run DMCs adidas Brougham the OG year of the snake Nike Air Python (first pimp nikes IMO)...nike trainers...everything was street...not fashion, and kids in this demographic were the original targets for big marketing.  

AF1s or flat bottom shoes are at that time and still to this day are more "limp-wristed" shoes and you had to live in Cali to wear those because only pretty boys wore them.  Most of Ohio is Hood...and is known more for a rugged style.

And if you're so sure no one is looking at Ohio for anything why are you in a Lebron (Product of Ohio) thread discussing his shoes???  I respect everyone's sneaker game and choice, but you start talking on cities and what we represent you cross lines...when was the last time you rolled through cleveland heights?  To this day I'm pretty confident if you showed up in your pretty white "Hare Jordans" you'd get stomped by the guy wearing the matching du-rag. 
LOL. I was really just joking dawg and all that Man on the moon talk has nothing to do with nothing. No need to take it personally, I'm from Farrell, PA (I'm sure you know how our styles differ from yall's) and most of my family is still in Warren, Akron, Youngstown etc. I always get a good laugh at the expense of Ohio's "style" or lack thereof, but it's not as serious as you think it is...and yeah I like lebron's shoe (right now), but that doesn't mean Ima vouch for anything he wears or puts his name on, I love his game but he also responsible for this big *** zute suit

Lmao, my point is yall style is exactly that yall style, but some of that ish looks crazy as hell to the rest of the world. If you wanna make it about yall being more hood than any other region, than you really just sound unexposed. EVERY CITY GOT HOODS DAWG.

LOL. I was really just joking dawg and all that Man on the moon talk has nothing to do with nothing. No need to take it personally, I'm from Farrell, PA (I'm sure you know how our styles differ from yall's) and most of my family is still in Warren, Akron, Youngstown etc. I always get a good laugh at the expense of Ohio's "style" or lack thereof, but it's not as serious as you think it is...and yeah I like lebron's shoe (right now), but that doesn't mean Ima vouch for anything he wears or puts his name on, I love his game but he also responsible for this big *** zute suit

Lmao, my point is yall style is exactly that yall style, but some of that ish looks crazy as hell to the rest of the world. If you wanna make it about yall being more hood than any other region, than you really just sound unexposed. EVERY CITY GOT HOODS DAWG.
Chest Bump - Hug'd out...we're good.  that was just my weekly rant!

Back
Top Bottom