Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I didn't even like the SB colorway but after seeing this^    
pimp.gif

if there was a south beach this year (which i highly doubt at this point) it would have to be different than the 8s or 9s.. the 9s were nothing like the 8s IMO besides the teal and pink.. when people make photoshops of SBs, they are all too similar to the previous model

IMO

Don't forget about the black also, both the 9's and the 8's have black in them. But I'm just about postive there's going to make an SB based X Elite colorway. From a marketing stand point it would make a lot of sense especially considering the popularity of the previous two pair. But like you said they more thatn likely wont be the same identicle colorway either.

Curious to see if they use a different color Carbon Fiber this time around other then black.
(I know Lebron wore a PE with black and red CF)

Here's pics of the Hyperflight's and Lunar Force 1's that are releasing as a super hero pack going with the Elite scheme.

http://nikeinc.com/news/the-nike-sp...on-a-pack-of-heroic-proportions#/inline/18617

View media item 323315

at least the All Star's theme actually matched the colorway... Nike could put ANY colors on a shoe and nickname it Superhero.. what does blue/orange/black have to do with anything?

|I

also this...

"Forged by time, heat and pressure, the diamond inspires LeBron James's tenth Nike signature shoe. His elite version drafts off the rare Carbonado diamond, a virtually indestructible stone said to derive from an ancient supernova, the most explosive force in the universe. The shoe’s bright citrus colorway and graphic collar lining capture James’s unstoppable power."

...so according to Nike, bright citrus and a design in the lining symbolizes Lebrons unstoppable power..... What? :rofl: just give up Nike, you're trying WAY too hard

it just goes to show Nike is relying on marketing to sell these Elites

VCShox... remember the good ole days of the Rendering Contests and PS Contests and the Hybrid Contests on NT.... When everyone clamored for everything....

Now all I see is people complaining about it.

Damn how times change eh bruh?

Those Lunar Force 1s are sick!  Cop those over the X and Hyperflights for sure!  Will have to see those hyperflights in person.  I've seen pictures where they are super shiny and then where the colors look horrible.  Wonder if they will crease as bad as the original did...creased REALLY BAD!

Back
Top Bottom