Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

HEADS UP. Lebron wearing the VI tonight in the first half as a tribute to his time in Cleveland

Last edited:
I like that lebron got on the VI on tonight in Cleveland. Hopefully we get some Cavs era retros sooner.

Last edited:
Word when I saw the color code was like that's a crazy combo:

View media item 323203

My guess...and I would like to see this, as if this Crimson cw is no good I'm doing my 3rd iD, but how about the Fuse is the crimson, the mesh is black as is the carbon fiber. Midsole either crimson or black and the sole will be Fiberglass. Volt I'm guessing might be the flywire and swoosh outline. Maybe lining? Can someone pull this PS off?

Thanks. What does CRM mean, customer relationship management? :nerd:

Just realized I didn't select a style so it seemed like they had a FSR. Not even a size 14 on Nordstrom. :lol: |I

I don't know what it stands for, you could just ask them to check if they can order you a 14 lol

they still boo him every time he touches the ball...

im a Packer fan and still hate Brent Favre tho.. but that was a little different :smile:

they still boo him every time he touches the ball...

im a Packer fan and still hate Brent Favre tho.. but that was a little different :smile:

I was at the celtics game on monday, Boston fans did the same thing every time Ray Ray had the ball..and even when he didnt haha

VCShox... remember the good ole days of the Rendering Contests and PS Contests and the Hybrid Contests on NT.... When everyone clamored for everything....

Now all I see is people complaining about it.

Damn how times change eh bruh?

word. We ol' now bruh. :lol:

My guess...and I would like to see this, as if this Crimson cw is no good I'm doing my 3rd iD, but how about the Fuse is the crimson, the mesh is black as is the carbon fiber. Midsole either crimson or black and the sole will be Fiberglass. Volt I'm guessing might be the flywire and swoosh outline. Maybe lining? Can someone pull this PS off?

View media item 323564View media item 323565

I would cop that black based SB PS if it were to release like that :smokin . Would be my 3rd and final Lebron X purchase.

wait.... so lebron is still able to play in a $140 shoe without flywire, hyperfuse, and a visible zoom air unit?

this whole time i thought he was so good cause he had all that break through technology incorporated to his shoes :lol:

Dudes in the league be hoopin in Jordan retro from the 80s and 90s but every year clowns come out the woodwork talking bout how the latest "tech" justifies Nike's rape prices. Acting like playing in old shoes is and ankle sprain and ACL tear waiting to happen. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom