Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

wait.... so lebron is still able to play in a $140 shoe without flywire, hyperfuse, and a visible zoom air unit?

this whole time i thought he was so good cause he had all that break through technology incorporated to his shoes
laugh.gif
He's always warming up in Random Heat, i doubt they will see the Game!

does anyone know why he picked the 6s? Thought the last sig he wore in Cleveland were the 7s.

Last edited:
stop these trash photoshops
Word.

Even the retail joints need to be thrown off the tallest building in the world.

Lebron Brand HEAVILY SLACKIN on ideas.

First the X Low's have the same sole/shape/bottom of the XI lows, Nike just took the flywire from inside and put it on the outside. Than the X Elites have carbon fiber super glued to the sides and kevlar shoe laces, so if any clown pop shots at your feet, you'll be straight.

C'mon Nike, this is pathetic, like Jordan brand pathetic.

Last edited:
stop these trash photoshops
Word.

Even the retail joints need to be thrown off the tallest building in the world.

Lebron Brand HEAVILY SLACKIN on ideas.

First the X Low's have the same sole/shape/bottom of the XI lows, Nike just took the flywire from inside and put it on the outside. Than the X Elites have carbon fiber super glued to the sides and kevlar shoe laces, so if any clown pop shots at your feet, you'll be straight.

C'mon Nike, this is pathetic, like Jordan brand pathetic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif

Last edited:
Didn't catch the game until the 4th(gonna watch the replay), He wore the VIs for his return to Cleveland again? Always liked the VI for it's simplicity, cushioning and leather. Don't know why a lot of ppl hated them. Tonight probably changed their minds. >D

Didn't catch the game until the 4th(gonna watch the replay), He wore the VIs for his return to Cleveland again? Always liked the VI for it's simplicity, cushioning and leather. Don't know why a lot of ppl hated them. Tonight probably changed their minds. >D

in my opinion, the VIs were a great model because of the materials that were used. i wore my mvps to the sixers/heat game last week and had people asking what they were. i'm sure if i would wear them after tonight "fans" would know. i like the NSW Xs because of the materials they are experimenting with, hopefully i can get my hands on a pair.

Back
Top Bottom