Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I seriously hope that's not the case.  These "Miami Only" releases are whack.  True-there are definitely many LeBron fans there but their home crowd when playing games are pretty weak, hence the pre-game dunk contests to get people in the seats.  

You can't trust those pics. Just look at Bron's hairline
laugh.gif
........he looks 10 years younger too......

Remember when they had Gundams for the VCs? They should bring that back haha some dope CWs could be done for sure!

This is the CW I want to see:

LEBRON X P.S. ELITE

TOTAL CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/BLACK/VOLT: 579827 800

id be all for seeing what it looks like but with volt, im out. not intersted. so far im not happy with any of these elite c/ws. guess I'll just iD me some instead.

Power Rangers is Terrible. A crappy live action Knock off of ,the superior in every conceivable way, Voltron.

lil history lesson for you..Power Rangers is the american adaption of Super Sentai from Japan, thats been being shown in Japan since 1975, Long before Voltron was being shown. :wink:

Last edited:
Who exactly is the target demographic for such a corny ad campaign? As a teen in the mid 90s I wasn't even remotely interested in the Power Rangers and the Centurions had come and gone.

Are they really marketing $200+ kicks towards 8 year olds?
why not.........it was made by them.......
happy.gif

Last edited:
id be all for seeing what it looks like but with volt, im out. not intersted. so far im not happy with any of these elite c/ws. guess I'll just iD me some instead.
Yea that is a lot of colors...

Crimson

Fiberglass

Black.. and Volt

What kinda color mashup is that

We've seen the Superhero Elites now, waiting for pics of the silver/black Elites.
nerd.gif

mostly all the SB photoshops are all too similar to the previous SBs.. black based SB.. :nerd:

Last edited:
Did Nike not learn from last year's elites? The only one that sold out at full price was the Miami vice. The home, away, and taxi all ended up on sale or clearance.
So the solution is to increase the price +$10.
Brilliant!
The thing is though, even if they sit and go on sale later for like $200 (like the taxis did) dudes are gonna be fooled into thinking they're getting a bargin and gobble them up anyway. Nike still wins I guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom