Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I've noticed that a lot of the rumored colors for the elites are popping up on other nike shoes already.  Night Stadium, Violet Force, hyper and blackened blue...they are all already put together in similar cws on the Hyperfranchise, Hyperdisrupter and Max H.A.M. low.  I think the cws are gonna be pretty basic with maybe the Red/Volt being a true standout. 

I REALLY hope they put out a white/black/silver or white/black/gold.  And there surely will be a special MVP release again...

I DON'T SEE THE POINT REALLY IF NORMAL CONSUMERS CAN'T EVEN BUY ANYWAY. MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN SHOW THEM TO THE PUBLIC BUT WE ALL KNOW NIKE CAN'T REFRAIN THEMSELVES FROM GLOATING/MOCKING/STUNTING

so...mvp is locked down?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lebron-james-dunk-jason-terry-2013-dunk-570x424.jpg

Bron seems to think that its locked down!  
glasses.gif

I DON'T SEE THE POINT REALLY IF NORMAL CONSUMERS CAN'T EVEN BUY ANYWAY. MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN SHOW THEM TO THE PUBLIC BUT WE ALL KNOW NIKE CAN'T REFRAIN THEMSELVES FROM GLOATING/MOCKING/STUNTING

But stunting and gloating IS the modern sneaker head culture. It's only a problem when lebron and Nike does it. That's hilarious.

:lol: at the suits
Regardless the elite model looks really good imo
Glad to see the textured swoosh. Still want some lace tips but whatever
Also glad to see the medial side pics. Much better then the medial side on the regular X
Still not crazy about that colorway. Not gonna go as far and call them "trash" but they're not for me

Who exactly is the target demographic for such a corny ad campaign? As a teen in the mid 90s I wasn't even remotely interested in the Power Rangers and the Centurions had come and gone.

Are they really marketing $200+ kicks towards 8 year olds?

Are you serious!!!! How could you not have loved POWER RANGERS, granted i was only in Elementary school then when the original power rangers was show, but SHEESH!!!

Sneakernews is saying April 28th is RD for all 3 "superhero" Elite sigs. Someone posted in this theead that the elites would debut April 6. These superhero's should be the first release though, right?

The medial side looks so much better than on the regular X. Nike pics pull you back in lol.

Last edited:
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At those suits. So much corn b.

Shoe def looks better than those poor pics we saw earlier in the thread. Still not worth the MSRP for me

Who exactly is the target demographic for such a corny ad campaign? As a teen in the mid 90s I wasn't even remotely interested in the Power Rangers and the Centurions had come and gone.

Are they really marketing $200+ kicks towards 8 year olds?

Centurions :smokin

Ok. At this point nike might as well go crazy over the top 80s nostalgia with captain power branding. Lol. Shoes that have starship prints and have laser lights. Haha

^Maybe the plan is too make them more limited this time around. That's the only strategy that seems to make sense to me, hell there's shops around here that still have last years Elites in stock.

I just want to see the other cws...I like the design a bit more with better pictures, but will need a really strong CW to justify buying them at retail...

There is a pair releasing in May that is a Dade County pair. The launch locations only said Dade County. Had 2 seperate release dates so we may see something similiar to the south beach. It's a 10 high and the description was Turqouise/volt/? I can't remember what the last color was. I'll check the release calendar when I go back to work tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom