Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The elites look good in the group pic on feet but not feeling the price at all that these are going to be. And I hate any shoe with blue/orange yellow/green yellow/red as the main 2 colors.

Nike markets this way because ppl go crazy over childish galaxy print etc.....

Galaxy and super hero, they both are childish

And I own galaxy stuff for the record so guilty as charged lol

Lol @ everybody trying to save face. The elites go hard as F. Dude saying the medial side is hideous and the KDs and Kobe's are better, your opinion is your opinion but you sound like you didnt like the X in the first place and no upgrade would've changed your opinion. For me it's not even close.

I love the X I think it is an awesome shoe. I think these elites are disgusting though. Way too much carbon fiber. That mesh just looks terrible IMO. I hated the original KD V, but the Elite looks way better. The original & elite Kobe are better then the X Elite.

And us adults bought the Sprite c/w's because we love the soda so much? Your point falls right in line with people who think everyone is buying Jordan so they can play like Mike. People who hate the fact that the Heat got a ring still bought corks, Nike's ad campaigns are completely irrelevant to the sneaker community.

So we can concede that Nike shouldn't even bother running corny ads?

LOL Rocky, you should've seen the verbiage on some of the product catalogs. You'd think that the fine grooves in the laser etching actually offered some performance improvements as you suggested.

I'm definitely feeling these more that I saw detailed pics.

I like the elite model more than the regular that's for sure.

But seriously, nothing Nike listed justifies that price hike.

A little bit of CF and Kevlar laces don't cost $80.

SMH Nike
mean.gif

And WTF is up with those stupid *** suits lol

So we can concede that Nike shouldn't even bother running corny ads?
i dont think tht was his point, i think he was tryn to say brands are guna do advertising campaigns no matter what yea, but to the "sneaker community" (people who buy shoes because they like a shoe NOT because the ads are cool or because theyre limited or because theyre hyped by beasts) the ads are irrelivant to us because if we dont like it we aint gettn it, but irrelevant to ALL ? no some rugrats will love the ironman/master chief ads and tht will contribute to them buyn their product ......jus my opinion 

Last edited:
i dont think tht was his point, i think he was tryn to say brands are guna do advertising campaigns no matter what yea, but to the "sneaker community" (people who buy shoes because they like a shoe NOT because the ads are cool or because theyre limited or because theyre hyped by beasts) the ads are irrelivant to us because if we dont like it we aint gettn it, but irrelevant to ALL ? no some rugrats will love the ironman/master chief ads and tht will contribute to them buyn their product ......jus my opinion 

Yup.

The Elite eliminated most of the things that turned me off of the X. I don't mind the amount of CF used and I love the new heighth of the shoe. They slimmed the whole thing down and made it much more streamlined from toe to ankle, and of course got rid of the toe box/tongue bulky piece I complained about. Not a fan of this color way but I am a fan of the Elites. I just cannot justify spending $260 retail on these. There are a lot of shoes I'd rather have at that price tag, but that's just me and I am not buying for playing in. I like to wear LBJ 9 and 9 PS Elites for that.

At the end of last month I was told that those chukka lookin lebrons won't even be a shoe that is released. That was only a sample and is what led to the actual brown suede X. Those NSW Lebron releases will just be hype shoes like the corks and denims, aka gimmicks, and it won't be another line of Lebron X's releasing. I guess the lifestyle shoe didn't quite cut it, and I can definitely see why. Excited for more color ways of the elites and hoping they leak the pics of any remaining regular X color ways soon. Those platinum are just terrible to me

Gotta see some other CWs for the elites... Still don't know what's up with this "superhero" them.

I've noticed that a lot of the rumored colors for the elites are popping up on other nike shoes already.  Night Stadium, Violet Force, hyper and blackened blue...they are all already put together in similar cws on the Hyperfranchise, Hyperdisrupter and Max H.A.M. low.  I think the cws are gonna be pretty basic with maybe the Red/Volt being a true standout. 

I REALLY hope they put out a white/black/silver or white/black/gold.  And there surely will be a special MVP release again...

Still a pass I liked the white gold black and all black and gold set up for the elites last year this is just weird. Guarantee none of the superhero colors make the hardwood, Bron Kobe and KD will wear some PE CW that everyone will want and then be like "damb I can't get those so imma get that superhero one" and in the end Nike wins again haha

Back
Top Bottom