Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

3 NSW colorways dropping in April according to that pic.
Ill bet money that those lebron x nsw lifestyles will be these:

The tag almost exactly matches one of the listed color ways  in that picture. None of the listed color ways match what would be the demin pair. Also why would they drop three potentially super limited shoes in the same month?

Ill bet money that those lebron x nsw lifestyles will be these:

View media item 322133

View media item 322134

The tag almost exactly matches one of the listed color ways  in that picture. None of the listed color ways match what would be the demin pair. Also why would they drop three potentially super limited shoes in the same month?

Because they are going to sell out regardless.

Last edited:
I really like them and would love to have them for summer.  I'll gladly take everyones bags of trash off their hands since they'll probably have an easier time getting them than I usually do 
laugh.gif

I may be in the minority here but brown anything on shoes I can't handle. Especially brown suede ugh so hopefully all the weird nsw stuff coming out that everybody wants makes it easy to grab the platinums and maybe a pair of elites if we can see something besides a friggen Knicks colorway

I just will never understand how these nsw lebrons could even come close to being limited. I mean is there really that many people that will gobble this up cuz with the colorway they are using I just don't see it. Flat out ugly.

Looking at that stock list I'm pretty sure "NSW Lifestyle" are those casual chukka's not the actual X basketball model. Those are a no go for me.
Also a no go for any of the lows
Just waiting to see the rest of the elite colorways and if they drop any more of the actual X's in NSW

Last edited:
4f0b2367_54719001_fr_sc7_ntstdmstrata.jpeg

This was the closest color pattern I could find to the second listing of the NSW list...

The Air Max is listed as Night Stadium/Cool Grey/Strata Grey/Night Stadium 

Hopefully there will be a special "Streak" colorway when its all set and done. It would be a no brainer for Nike to capitalize on it.

By chance anybody in this thread know where I can get a pair of orange laces that go with chinas ? 2nd pair came only with blue from guy who shipped smh...

I'm definietly looking forward to picking up a pair of the Lebron X NSW Lifesytle version. I want at least one of every stlye of Lebron X releasing. All that I have left on my list is the Lebron X Denims or Brown Suedes (which every pair I can get my hands on) A pair of Lebron X Elites, probalbly the Hazelnut lifestyle version but that night stadium royal pair sounds interesting too, and i'm not to sure about which pair of lows becasue I haven't seen any pair I like yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom