Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

6fbab7ab_IMAG1219.jpeg
a8eea552_IMAG1221.jpeg

Got a close look at them today.  Not a fan.  Easy pass!!

I wanna see what Nike has in store for the MVP's this year...and yeah, he's gettin the MVP again

I'm sorry, but I don't even care. Nike and LeBron can shove it for what they did with keeping the last two MVP shoes away from almost everybody. Luckily, I was able to get the first two, but the last one I am very salty about.

i hate low top basketball shoes... whats the point?
YES!, thank you......but we bout to get alot of kobe trollers sayn how much they luv ballin in their NSW suede kobes lol, ,funny....but cant hate if u ball in low cuts tht is your choiCe and your preference TO EACH HIS OWN

I think i would actually buy these red lebron lows if they didnt have the exposed flywire. I dont understand why they decided to expose the flywire on the lebron x lows.

It's because they're running the same damn midsole/outsole combo from the VIIIs that they gotta show they at least changed something with uppers. You gotta be a real 'beast to pay full MSRP for this rehashed 'X' low. You can see the 'chain link' from the IXs and the VIII silhouette on the heel. :smh:

Well I've come back from my mini hiatus from this thread to see Elites that I kinda like and feel have lots more potential and need to see the other cws...see that there are 3 more NSW coming that all I really want at this point are Denims...

Other than that when are the Pure Platinums releasing? I need those to be LBJX no. 10!

not guna lie im so happy about the (SUPPOSED) release of the denims comin out and are exicited to see the finished product, cuz we only seen the samples.....
devil.gif
pimp.gif

The custom game is killin the retail game and NOT in a good way. Everybody doing customs lately, and accept for like 2 or 3 from Mache, EVERY custom is garbage. Jesus. :x

Back
Top Bottom