Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

nike understands that most of the basketball shoes...dont get used for basketball. they dont care. all money is good money. these shoes arent made for US. theyre made for lebron, and the elites is kinda like the tweaks lebron asks for from whatever model theyre on. and in that regard, why should nike care about what WE think? they already know we're going to buy the shoes regardless, so why cater to us for casual wear when theyre made for performance for lebron?

NOW, from our perspective...theyre bugging on prices. period. theyre getting over on the consumer

IN REALITY, THEY AREN'T GETTING OVER ON THE CONSUMER. SINCE IT'S THEIR PRODUCT THEY CAN CHARGE WHATEVER THEY WANT.

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BUY THE SHOES. THE MARKET WOULD BE GOLDEN IF PEOPLE REALIZED THAT BUYERS ACTUALLY HOLD THE POWER.

im trying really hard to like the lows
laugh.gif
Reality: The LeBron X Lows are trash.  The LeBron 9 Lows are 100 times better.

$165 for a casual shoe?  Are you serious?  Because I know for sure nobody is going to use them for ball.

If you like balling in low tops, you are going to choose the Kobe 8's, Hyperdunk Lows, or Hyperfuse lows.  Or maybe you will try the KD Elite Lows when they come out. 

Also, why do we need exposed flywire for a casual shoe?  Running shoes and basketball shoes I can see why, it actually helps a bit.  But for a casual shoe, no.  Every time I see exposed flywire I feel like taking a scissor and cutting it off.  It's hideous looking.

The LeBron X Lows are a shoe you buy to donate to homeless people, not a shoe you buy to wear.

Last edited:
Actually that's exactly what they did in honor of Lebron's Sprite sponsorship LMAO!! Who's being the smart *** now? You're completely wrong, so get your facts straight next time you open your mouth. BTW join date on here isn't a referendum as to how long people have been in the game, I got Columbias older than you my man (judging by the fact you think it is who's the newbie,mr barely 2011) :smh::D.

Yep you're right, join date doesn't constitute being a newbie. My bad, especially because I've been here since 03.

As stated before, there's green in the sprite logo, and that's why there is green on the x low. Is it atomic teal, sprite green or any other shade they want to come up with? I don't know. But the fact is you don't either.

I'm not here to argue with you or anybody else.

As stated before, that show pictured is not the lebron 8. And last I checked, the 8 didn't have a sprite logo on it, from the looks of it, neither does the 10.

anyway, not trying to let that arguement carry on for pages, back to the shoes for me.

Last edited:
HEY HEY CUT IT OUT.

WE ARE NOT HERE TO DISCUSS SEXUALITY NOR WISH A LIFE STYLE ON SOMEONE'S KIDS.

INFRACTIONS HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT. BANS NEXT.

Thanks.

Yep you're right, join date doesn't constitute being a newbie. My bad, especially because I've been here since 03.

As stated before, there's green in the sprite logo, and that's why there is green on the x low. Is it atomic teal, sprite green or any other shade they want to come up with? I don't know. But the fact is you don't either.

I'm not here to argue with you or anybody else.

As stated before, that show pictured is not the lebron 8. And last I checked, the 8 didn't have a sprite logo on it, from the looks of it, neither does the 10.

anyway, not trying to let that arguement carry on for pages, back to the shoes for me.

Now you are just completely contradicting yourself (and judging by your response have yet to read the article, and the FACT the 8 WAS a sprite edition, and clearly the colors, and color blocking by NIKE AND THEIR DESIGNERS prove just that, WITHOUT a sprite logo on the shoe since you choose to be ignorant. Utterly ridiculous you would even go as far as to state a logo has to be on the shoe to represent what it is, and get into legal matters, or be obliged to compensate a company by doing so, which Nike would never do. Their product stands alone. I can name at least 50 different colorways on various shoes that did just this without a single name or logo being branded on to the shoe other than theirs, but I'll let you look that up. Easily the most ridiculous thing you have said). SO that leads us to believe if these are being tagged with the Sprite moniker, the teal (and colors of the shoe in general, judging by the pictures) is NOT representative of what the Sprite colors should be, though CLEARLY it is inspired, and an obvious attempt to recreate the (you guessed it) SPRITE 8. Not trying to argue just stating the facts (and obvious), and correcting false information.

Last edited:
I doubt Big Bang Xs drop since Big Bangs were last year's All-Star release. Since when do they re-release the previous year's All Star release?

Now you are just completely contradicting yourself (and judging by your response have yet to read the article, and the FACT the 8 WAS a sprite edition, and clearly the colors, and color blocking by NIKE AND THEIR DESIGNERS show exactly that WITHOUT a sprite logo on the shoe since you choose to be ignorant. Utterly ridiculous you would even go as far as to state a logo has to be on the shoe to represent what it is, and get into legal matters, or being obliged to compensate a company by doing so, which Nike would never do. Their product stands alone. I can name at least 50 different colorways on various shoes that did just this without a single name or logo being branded on to the shoe other than theirs, but I'll let you look that up. Easily the most ridiculous thing you have said). SO that leads us to believe if these are being tagged with the Sprite moniker, the teal (and colors of the shoe in general, judging by the pictures) is NOT representative of what the Sprite colors should be, though CLEARLY it is inspired, and an obvious attempt to recreate the (you guessed it) SPRITE 8. Not trying to argue just stating the facts (and obvious), and correcting false information.

calm down bro. it wasnt even that serious to begin with. save your thesis/dissertation for class.

BACK TO THE SHOES!

I have a hard time believing that 9 more color ways will be dropping from now untill the 11 on top of all the colorways already released especially considering the pure platinum ones we have seen pictures of are not on that list either

Back
Top Bottom