Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The exposed flywire on the lows make them so boo boo..

Especially the medial part.. 
sick.gif

sole collector says the color description is hyper blue/black
only reason i said that a couple minutes ago is because it seems the list you put up Cuddahy99, would seem to indicate the first X elite was Blue/Silver right..? So i posted the pic of the elite X because it does not have a Silver midsole...interesting bit a info you posted Cuddahy99 because now its making me think of almost a year ago when the fake photos of the fake X's came out b4 the the real photos of the real X's came out....would kinda b ironic if this wasnt the real Elite X like i alone originally thought but everything ive heard says this shoe will release so whatever 

only reason i said that a couple minutes ago is because it seems the list you put up Cuddahy99, would seem to indicate the first X elite was Blue/Silver right..? So i posted the pic of the elite X because it does not have a Silver midsole...interesting bit a info you posted Cuddahy99 because now its making me think of almost a year ago when the fake photos of the fake X's came out b4 the the real photos of the real X's came out....would kinda b ironic if this wasnt the real Elite X like i alone originally thought but everything ive heard says this shoe will release so whatever 
i got you, hope it is fake lol those are hideous IMO

My fiance doesn't even ask anymore. She just gives me that look like "I hope you know we're getting married soon, I don't wanna hear you complain about any money!"

since we're sharing, my wife gets heated when I sell some kicks and dont give her a cut. I tell her she has my whole pay check, this sneaker $ is MINE!

these lows tho, the ugliest since i dont know what.

Where in the hell do you see teal my man (don't even talk about the color fade, cause that isn't even teal)? :x

come on man, do you really think nike/sprite did a collabo for the sprite shoe? do you think they got together with their color palettes and said lets match these colors exactly? the fact i was trying to make is that there is a shade of green in the sprite can. thats all.

state your opinion without being a smart a** newbie

Last edited:
come on man, do you really think nike/sprite did a collabo for the sprite shoe? do you think they got together with their color palettes and said lets match these colors exactly? the fact i was trying to make is that there is a shade of green in the sprite can. thats all.

Isn't that what they did for the 8's though?

Lol some of these marriage stories got me cracking up

that undertaker picture, WOW

Actually that's exactly what they did in honor of Lebron's Sprite sponsorship LMAO!! Who's being the smart *** now? You're completely wrong, so get your facts straight next time you open your mouth. BTW join date on here isn't a referendum as to how long people have been in the game, I got Columbias older than you my man (judging by the fact you think it is who's the newbie,mr barely 2011) :smh::D.

Last edited:
Isn't that what they did for the 8's though?

Exactly what they did. Rawdawg is speaking what he knows not of, making himself look more like a fool in the process. But I digress from the original question, he has yet to state where in the sprite logo is there teal.

EDIT: Read up youngin and educate yourself before you attempt to call somebody out.
http://www.sneakerwatch.com/mobile/detail/8181/

Last edited:
Not a fan of the exposed fly-wire on the lows (is that how you say it?) The elites are looking funky to me too.

To the men joking around about needing to hide shoes. Don't know if you've tried or not, but I always thought sneakers were boring til someone educated me more about them. Now I'm very interested and I encourage buying more! Even started looking for myself.

Sorry if it's an ignorant question, but what does the "04" mean on the left?  And does the order that they are listed mean anything?  I'm analyzing the hell out of this because I have my eye on the Platinums
the 04 means the month so these will be released in april but im not sure im guessing this will be the order theyre released in

Some customs I came across today. There called the Jaded Hulk.   I'm feeling the Purple on the Jades.  Not really how they did the design but the Purple goes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom