Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Lo
OSU?

View media item 320683
Sprite
View media item 320684

look gs but not ****** bad

LeBron's always posterizing these midgets.

he goes ham every once and a while and gets busy on whoever

but yea, most of his blocks and dooky moments are on smaller guards

it dont really matter doe, they need to move

Nike is missing my money because I don't nor will I ever make an ID. I'd like to think that there is a nice amount of people that think just like me also. Nike needs to stop playing and make an official South Beach X.
i cant front unk, im with u on this one....something bout rocking an ID just seem fake or something....i know they real, but i only rock what colorways nike puts out.
Yep, while I've came close to caving on IDs a few times, I just can't do it.

The Elites just aren't my cup of tea, need another colorway to pop up that's actually executed well for them to grow on me.  Guess I'll be content with what I've gotten out of the X.  If I catch the Lavas, Canaries, and Pressures down the line at an outlet I'll cop, but I landed the main colorways I wanted only paying retail for one.  Can't complain.
LeBron's always posterizing these midgets.

tumblr_mjvwrhUkcp1rqspxio1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, while I've came close to caving on IDs a few times, I just can't do it.

The Elites just aren't my cup of tea, need another colorway to pop up that's actually executed well for them to grow on me.  Guess I'll be content with what I've gotten out of the X.  If I catch the Lavas, Canaries, and Pressures down the line at an outlet I'll cop, but I landed the main colorways I wanted only paying retail for one.  Can't complain.

tumblr_mjvwrhUkcp1rqspxio1_500.jpg

:lol: :lol: thank you for making me laugh loud in class

The lows definitely look better than last year IMO, but don't know if I will get any. Too expensive and look like the hyperdunk.

agreed... but my fiance gave me the dumb look when i picked up the settings the other day. she was like "dont you have some green lebrons already? >: " :rofl:

^ I get that same thing! "You don't need two pairs of the same shoe!" I tell her "need"s got nothin to do with it, or I think "yeah, I need about five pairs of the same shoe..."

My fiance doesn't even ask anymore. She just gives me that look like "I hope you know we're getting married soon, I don't wanna hear you complain about any money!"

My fiance doesn't even ask anymore. She just gives me that look like "I hope you know we're getting married soon, I don't wanna hear you complain about any money!"

I get married May 4th this year and finally stopped getting the look, lol. It took many months of re-assuring her that my purchases would not interfere with the wedding budget/fund, lol. I got her everything she wanted for the wedding, so she told me she doesn't care what I do now since I got her what she wanted. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom