Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I know most on here don't care for the "looks" of the X low, but they are very comfortable, and better fitting than the 9 lows in my opinion.

I own two 10 lows. I gotta say these feel better to me than the 9s do. The exposed flywire I could see being a turn off. I wasn't feeling it when we first saw picks. In person is different for me. I have the Easters and Raspberry lows and I've had them in the rotation since getting each pair. The raspberry colorway is pretty intense in person. My favorite low colorway for sure. Would have been a killer X high colorway.

If any of you size 8-11 peeps are looking for the brown suedes, I saw them at Drip in Hollywood. Might be gone but worth a shot. Don't have the # off hand but yeah.

what do you all think about 320$ shipped for a pair of denims?  i think it was a good deal so i jumped on it.  

So there was an alternate championship floral hat? or what is this I saw in champs today?
I have seen these popping up at a few of my locals. It is a second version, although the material is heavier than the original with the added "chroma" bill and black stitching. The floral print on this new version is also much duller and less vibrant than the first. Personally I think the original was nicer.

That hat is for the KOTJ/King's Pride XI.

Chroma on the bill and print match the KOTJ/King's Pride XI lining.

Last edited:
Was able to grab a couple of ext's on returns at FL

Some grabbed a Miami vice 9 that was returned :smh:

Just checked footlockers launch locator for the lebron swamp things and they're not on the locator anymore. They were on there when I checked last night, so it looks like they will be releasing the 10th. Wonder why? Looks like I'll be grabbing them along with the kd vi halloweens

Just checked footlockers launch locator for the lebron swamp things and they're not on the locator anymore. They were on there when I checked last night, so it looks like they will be releasing the 10th. Wonder why? Looks like I'll be grabbing them along with the kd vi halloweens
probably because too many shoes are releasing this weekend and the lebron x lows don't sell.

Back
Top Bottom