Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Granted we dont get all releases . Prime example of belairs being a no show in Australia . But even in the Philippines and korea these shoes where only distributed in small numbers

We will see

Reptiles still sitying at my Footlocker in Adelaide. Checked them out on Saturday. Easy pass for me. Especially at $240 retail. Good luck to those chasing them. Yeah we dont get as much im Australia but we dont have to deal with all the hype either. We dont have to line up at all hours of the day or enter a raffle and hope we get lucky. On the down side retail is usually around $50 more than the US.

Whether it is a quickstrike or not has little to do with the availability...

All "QS" or quickstrike means is that retailers were made aware of the product with little notice before the release...

That being said...these will be vey limited in the marketplace...

JM
like hoh only?

Tried telling you guys there wasn't gonna be a LeBron X doernbecher but you didn't wanna hear it. Being on those foams tho!!

Ann:"There is not an official announcement about a release in our US market so far"

and

Ann: I do not have any confirmation about if or when.
chat_agent.png
Ann: The product team has not confirmed this style.  
chat_agent.png
Ann: I apologize for the lack of information.

all I get when I ask about the LeBron x low "reptile" even gave her product code....

Those are the only X lows I like. They're an interesting color, have great details and aren't so plain jane like the lows (besides swamp thing).

I am one of the few people who like the lows.. have the usa lows and they are beautiful.. waiting for the rest of them to go under 100 dollars and then I will pick up the raspberry lows and probably a few more.

I am one of the few people who like the lows.. have the usa lows and they are beautiful.. waiting for the rest of them to go under 100 dollars and then I will pick up the raspberry lows and probably a few more.

the rasberries are fantastic imo, love the colors. sonic yellows are another fav i got, just waitin for the usa's to pop up around me in a 10.5 and ima done. they r extrmemly comfortable, and most people hating them makes me like em even more

os life has the Akrons on sale for 99.99, fwiw

get low

Last edited:
broke these out this weekend very comfortable.

Nice. You have any of the 9 lows? If the comfort level is on par with those i might have to scoop an X low on the disco. 9 low is a ridiculously comfy, indestructible shoe.

Again...10/5 launch...confirmed...limited availability at mall based retailers...

Handful of Champs, Footactions, Finishline's...limited number of HOH's as well...

As with anything of this nature...I am sure Nike retail, online and boutique's will have them as well...

JM

Nice. You have any of the 9 lows? If the comfort level is on par with those i might have to scoop an X low on the disco. 9 low is a ridiculously comfy, indestructible shoe.
I do have a couple 9 lows I think the X low is a little tighter in the toe.

People are asking ridiculous money for those. I wish I could have picked up a pair. I offered a seller on my local craigslist doernbecher 3's, kd 4 galaxy, and rookie galaxy for his elite 10's out of the pack. All my shoes are new never worn and I feel I was being generous with my offer. He rejected my offer telling me he was only interested in the doernbecher 3's and could care less about the other 2. He then tells me I value the doernbechers at $350 so I would need to come out of pocket another $1300. My response was good luck selling your pair. I don't get why some people put a high value on their pair and a low value on the other person's pair.

Back
Top Bottom