Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nice
View media item 590101
my latest pick up , still suprised that there is no usa release date for these yet
it works to my advantage that there are not to many lebron collectors in my state
here in australia these where  released sept 21 here (10 pairs x 5 stores in australia wide i
manage to pick up my size (14) on monday .and they where on the wall so i guess they
had a few sizes still left , actually not many collectors full stop , when i got these the
foot locker i got these from still had a large  enough size collection of weatherman foams
jordan 5 , grape,fire red black and  grey tongues to have them on the wall .
Nice pickup. I really wish these would release over here in the states. Are they gonna release in the US? Anyone hearing anything if they will release or a release date??

Nice
my latest pick up , still suprised that there is no usa release date for these yet
it works to my advantage that there are not to many lebron collectors in my state
here in australia these where  released sept 21 here (10 pairs x 5 stores in australia wide i
manage to pick up my size (14) on monday .and they where on the wall so i guess they
had a few sizes still left , actually not many collectors full stop , when i got these the
foot locker i got these from still had a large  enough size collection of weatherman foams
Nice pickup. I really wish these would release over here in the states. Are they gonna release in the US? Anyone hearing anything if they will release or a release date??
10/5

-FRESH

View media item 590101

What are these and what are they called? Any other pics? These lows look really nice.

What are these and what are they called? Any other pics? These lows look really nice.

I intentionally took it with the flash off in hopes of being able to see the true colour of the shoe as the net pics have been really bright and not really shown off the browny/green main colour . It is definatly tarp green lol

Last edited:
Yeah but the Corks are more limited than those Pink foams to begin with, and the odds of actually being able to luck out on a restock (if one even happens again) is slim to none. The restock would probably also just be scattered sizes anyway, but I guess at this point you got nothing to lose by waiting some more and praying if you don't already have them.
I'm just saying it's not out of the realm of possibility. I too agree it's unlikely

Sneakervilla is having another RefreshHunt coming up in October and just released news that it will be the Corks. Not bad might have to try this one out if i get through the registration process 

Sneakervilla is having another RefreshHunt coming up in October and just released news that it will be the Corks. Not bad might have to try this one out if i get through the registration process 
DAMN would do it except I am down in tri-state area.  HECK of a drive to Philly for the Corks, might as well buy from reseller.  Thank you for the info though.

But then you also have to win the Hunt right?? It's not guaranteed if you get registered. Its going to be alot of work, unless I lived in Philly, I wouldn't bother trying to go after them, that's just me though.

its pretty bad these days, when they put through having to register, for just a chance to participate in a sneaker hunt, for a chance to spend 250 dollars on a pair of shoes!  Does anyone else but me see how ridicilous that sounds?

its pretty bad these days, when they put through having to register, for just a chance to participate in a sneaker hunt, for a chance to spend 250 dollars on a pair of shoes!  Does anyone else but me see how ridicilous that sounds?
nah you not the the only one, but hey its not the first time people have had to jump thru hoops for shoes and won't be the last

It ain't worth it for corks, now if they had yeezys again it'd be a different story

But then you also have to win the Hunt right?? It's not guaranteed if you get registered. Its going to be alot of work, unless I lived in Philly, I wouldn't bother trying to go after them, that's just me though.
i feel same way if i didnt actually live in heart of south philly i wouldnt waste my time. Its just not worth it for Corks if you live out of town. Like someone said if it was Yeezys thats a different story to travel.

Everything is a process anymore to obtain sneaks 

Word corks ain't really all that. If ur traveling from out of state u got to go there to register, go there again and hope to win. Also ppl from Philly have an advantage cuz they know the area better

Yeah and i refuse to be apart of that. Nike can do whatever they want (or the retailers) but they wont be getting any of my time or money for it.

Back
Top Bottom