Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yep whole different story, now that they announced yeezys ppl are probably already camping at the Philly location
I'll be up South Street tomorrow so I'll let you guys know if there's already clowns out there. There's about to be hundreds of dudes camping out with bags of canned goods... As soon as people realize they aren't gonna make the cut skulls will be cracked :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
They announce it 5:30 today I believe.

Yep, 5:30 PST. They start unveiling each shoe for the silent auction for the pair that is present, and the Doernbecher hospital will leak pics as they become available at #dbfreestyle on twitter. There usually aren't any pics snuck out before that so those should be the first ones we see.

I'll be up South Street tomorrow so I'll let you guys know if there's already clowns out there. There's about to be hundreds of dudes camping out with bags of canned goods... As soon as people realize they aren't gonna make the cut skulls will be cracked :lol:
so anyone there?

Yep icy soles wrong as usual. THE ABSOLUTE BIGGEST LIAR ON THE INTERNET. Lol he sees a random guy on NT post something and makes an assumption off their "I hope this happens..." post. Worst "blog" ever

I am still not convinced they are gonna drop in the usa it was an asian thing . They where a footlocker exclusive colourway here . I woulda thought there would of been release date confirmed by foot locker usa by now .

I've been watching to see when or if they're gonna drop in the us. When I asked in this thread last week, I was told 10/5(next sat) was release date. That's a lot of good releases coming for 10/5 if that holds true. The reptiles, Bel airs, pit vipers, and kd6's are the ones I'll be going for.

Sneakervilla is having another RefreshHunt coming up in October and just released news that it will be the Corks. Not bad might have to try this one out if i get through the registration process 
But then you also have to win the Hunt right?? It's not guaranteed if you get registered. Its going to be alot of work, unless I lived in Philly, I wouldn't bother trying to go after them, that's just me though.
i feel same way if i didnt actually live in heart of south philly i wouldnt waste my time. Its just not worth it for Corks if you live out of town. Like someone said if it was Yeezys thats a different story to travel.

Everything is a process anymore to obtain sneaks 
From doing (and winning) the original Yeezy Hunt last year, it is extremely difficult for out-of-towners.  You need to know landmarks in the city and how to get around the city, often from vague clues.

Is this release info is from icysoles ?
It has been a super limited in Australia ( 50 pairs only )korea and Phillipines . I'd put money on it that if they are released in the states they will be rare af

No JMs word is golden. What he says goes. As for the limited/GR debate I'm sure he'll update us. But usually Australia gets like 50 pairs of something while the US gets a bunch.

Everything is limited for the Aussies

Doesn't really have anything to do with numbers released here in the good ole US of A

Exactly roshe runs b a hyperstrike out there lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom