Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

It wasn't hard to spot the restock. If you follow nike's twitter account they mentioned about a possible restock thoughout last week and Nike releases their 10Q on Wednesday so of course they are going to unload any inventory from the quarter. You're welcome. Gear up for next restock.

I hope the champ pack is in the next restock even though I doubt it but you never know what can happen

im glad i got the hazels off ebay for $300 i knew i wasnt gonna have a chance at the restock but i aint even mad, glad people were able to get what they wanted for those that got and wanted

memphis must have one hell of a godly bot to be able to cop everything under the sun. that computer programming degree is paying off well i see

Missed on the black suede's again. im just destined to be Lebron ext-less. Ive come to terms with it haha.

Foot Locker online restocked my size in the hazels last week and was able to cop.  Got the package yesterday in the bag of death, rip open the bag and come to see that they didn't even ship the shoes in the OG box, just some random box.

Back to the store they go 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom