Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Eastbay has the Swamp Things on their calendar and according to it they drop on the 10th.

Swamp Thing's on a Thursday? 
happy.gif
 Good! Don't have class til 1.

NDC got them Knicks & Easter lows for 99, good sizes too, just copped both

Can only dream of prices like that in Australia . Lows only get to about $160 when they are selling them off . Cheapest x ive seen was prizms and lava at $179 each here

whats that resell on the swamp joints gonna be like

thats the only reason im buying em

i love the lows i really do, specially tha rasberries, but lets be honest the ONLY X LOW that matters to anyone or that holds any value whatsoever is the one in the champ pack. every single other one can be copped for retail or way way below. swamp thing seems like a pair u cop if u actually like em and will wear em, other than that, watch man, the patter WILL continue.

at least ya know they shouldnt be too hard to cop if nuttin else

and thanks rodrigo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

whats that resell on the swamp joints gonna be like

thats the only reason im buying em
doubt there's gonna be any demand for them after, only lebron x low people want are the champ pack pair as someone already said. you can find all the other x low colorways for sale at places and most are priced down because no one buys them. nike just went downhill with the lebron lows after the 8's.

The lebron x low usa is awesome.. pretty sure its sold out everywhere.. waiting for the raspberry lows to go on sale and I am getting those.

the usa low is a great shoe , no doubt, but the ONLY place its sold out is on line, cats have stated often in this thread they are at their local malls and so on

a lebron low other than the champ pack one selling out :rofl:

I was one button away from checking out. But found some Dave White 1s off eBay and went with those instead. Hopefully I can snag them In store or next week. Hope I won't regret it

I was one button away from checking out. But found some Dave White 1s off eBay and went with those instead. Hopefully I can snag them In store or next week. Hope I won't regret it
Who else had these shoes for sale? All sold out on Finishline.

Back
Top Bottom