Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Though there is obviously hype and scarcity associated with the champ lows, I think they're the only low that were nice. They were an interesting color, had a lot of details and interesting design.

The X Low isn't a hot shoe when compared to the last two lows. But good luck to all who cop the swamp thing.

Funny how nike made the unavailable lows so much better than the GRs.

It's like they didn't even want them to succeed.

Although I do kinda like the raspberry, watermelon and Akrons.

Will probably cop on sale.

Friends and family only championship lows

USA lows are still at my mall I'll take them Akron and watermelons when they reach $100 and maybe yellows under $100.
so lebrons new father got his pair on lock i'm assuming
roll.gif

those lows look nice, nike didn't want to release any nice x lows to the public.

I got these today at a champs. I was picking up my CJ motor city black and golds and was told on the floor that the lebrons were pulled and release next weekend. Then I get to the register and I ask the girl there and she grabbed me my size. Southern hospitality at its best View media item 604473

I got these today at a champs. I was picking up my CJ motor city black and golds and was told on the floor that the lebrons were pulled and release next weekend. Then I get to the register and I ask the girl there and she grabbed me my size. Southern hospitality at its best View media item 604473

Damn, you might've just got shorty fired for selling before a release date. Kinda bogus since you were told the date got pushed back before asking her but suppose employees should be informed on changes. Those CJ's look better, lmao.

Anyone able to grab the swamp things in store at Finishline? Called some locals and they don't have them

I just got my "shipped" email from Finishline.com. I was worried they would cancel or wait until release day to ship them.

Damn, you might've just got shorty fired for selling before a release date. Kinda bogus since you were told the date got pushed back before asking her but suppose employees should be informed on changes. Those CJ's look better, lmao.

Not my fault if she gets fired she made the decision to sell them to me.

Not my fault if she gets fired she made the decision to sell them to me.

It's not your fault but you were already told they weren't released yet you continued to search for an uninformed employee. That's definitely premeditated ill intentions. Oh well, I'm not a judge and you're not on trial.

It's not your fault but you were already told they weren't released yet you continued to search for an uninformed employee. That's definitely premeditated ill intentions. Oh well, I'm not a judge and you're not on trial.

You see that isn't my fault bro. Call corporate if you mad hahahah

I swear im not trolling but these cj81 are fire...were those limited...can't find them on ebay lol

Sorry if already posted but Eastbay finally marked down the Crimson and Dade Elites. $200 plus there's a 20% off code right now. $160 ain't half bad.

^ $160 is a great deal for the ps elites, unfortunately Eastbay is now charging sales tax. Ordered a pair of the sport turq. today, total was around $181.

^ $160 is a great deal for the ps elites, unfortunately Eastbay is now charging sales tax. Ordered a pair of the sport turq. today, total was around $181.
Weird, i juust placed an order earlier and was not charged tax, and no tax is showing up when i add these to card

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]NIKE ZOOM SOLDIER VII-OR/PU/BL[/td][td]
[/td][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]$124.99[/td][td]
[/td][td]$124.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:
Total:[/td][td]$124.99
$0.00
$0.00
$7.99
$25.00
$0.00
$107.98
 [/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Review Order Total & Submit Order[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$199.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td][td]$7.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Subtotal:[/td][td]$207.98[/td][/tr][tr][td]Discounts:[/td][td]-$40.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total:[/td][td]$167.98[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom