Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

wow surprised these went so fast. dont think they went live right way because they were sold out as soon as it showed up on NDC. after a few refreshes, sizes popped back up and got mine.

question for anyone that uses discover cash back, i ended up checking out on a seperate tab and not the tab that redirected from discover. will i still get cash back?

wow surprised these went so fast. dont think they went live right way because they were sold out as soon as it showed up on NDC. after a few refreshes, sizes popped back up and got mine.

question for anyone that uses discover cash back, i ended up checking out on a seperate tab and not the tab that redirected from discover. will i still get cash back?
I did that once and didn't get it so I doubt it...Allso it wasn't a TLO release so most were probably gone be the time the tweet came.

Last edited:
The thirst was strong on these lows. Probably the only low to sell out (Champ Pack don't count).

Congrats to those who got a pair. I look forward to on-feet pictures.

Who wants the 9.5 in my cart? I already copped once so if anyone wants it let me know? I will release it right now

those sold out fast, clicked my sz 10 right as the tweet came thru and and already gone, wasnt expecting that

more szs popped up, got a 10 in the card, releasing it in 3 minutes, so keep refreshing if u wasnt able to cop

Damn NDC all messed up on this release.  Sold out intantly, then a few sizes pop up, then sold out, then more sizes, etc...  Needless to say I copped my size 12 but damn!  Never seen the site act like that, seems like they were having some server issues or some ish

It is cuz there are a lot of people who just put it in their cart the flake on Nike l0l, then nike just puts the size back up, imagine if these were twitter link only, then no one wud get em again lol

I know of at least 5 pairs (50 only released here ) still left here in footlockers as lebrons just dont sell here . Especially in my neck of the woods
Hell even most qs jordans v's are up on the wall here . Of course our lows rrp at $240 . Not the more reasonable $165 like state side . The price on 11's here just confirmed at $280 .assuming they do elites again this year surely they'll top out around the $350 mark

I know of at least 5 pairs (50 only released here ) still left here in footlockers as lebrons just dont sell here . Especially in my neck of the woods
Hell even most qs jordans v's are up on the wall here . Of course our lows rrp at $240 . Not the more reasonable $165 like state side . The price on 11's here just confirmed at $280 .assuming they do elites again this year surely they'll top out around the $350 mark
    Damn that is so crazy       
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
seriously throw qs on a pecie of turd and the beasts will cop.

this has got to be one of the ugliest colorways ive ever laid eyes on.

lmao 

I was just in London and time for a week and saw a lot of heat sitting on shelves.
For example, v grape, v infrared, iii infrared, weatherman foams, the other ugly foam, LeBron settings, and even saw three pairs of hazelnuts.

But retail on the foam and hazelnuts were like 201-210 Euro, which is around 300 usd. Yeah it sucks paying $200 for the new LeBron but be grateful we aren't in Europe paying another 50% additional

Back
Top Bottom