Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The grapes were 135£ I think, which came out to over $200
I bought some elite socks cuz I didn't wanna leave empty handed... 11£, came out to offer $18 on my Amex Bill converted to usd. Lawd $18 for one pair of socks!

Last edited:
NDC didn't tweet sold out(sorry if they did) They'll probably pop back up throughout the day. Good luck to those that liked them from the jump and are still looking. I think they're ugly af :x

I was just in London and time for a week and saw a lot of heat sitting on shelves.
For example, v grape, v infrared, iii infrared, weatherman foams, the other ugly foam, LeBron settings, and even saw three pairs of hazelnuts.

But retail on the foam and hazelnuts were like 201-210 Euro, which is around 300 usd. Yeah it sucks paying $200 for the new LeBron but be grateful we aren't in Europe paying another 50% additional
You mind PMing me where in London you saw them, certain LeBron 10's I will gladly pay $300+ for.

NDC didn't tweet sold out(sorry if they did) They'll probably pop back up throughout the day. Good luck to those that liked them from the jump and are still looking. I think they're ugly af
sick.gif
I called to see if they could locate at pair and he said sold out everywhere.  I asked him if they were really sold out or in others carts, he said sold out.  Hope he was wrong and you were right.  I'll be trolling that ish all day

Closest to the champ lows I'll ever get. That's why I liked them.

Funny, that's kinda the reason nike does these ultra limited c/w's

Release an unattainable good looking c/w, that forces people to try and fill their thirst void with a GR that doesn't relate in anyway possible.

Just surprising to hear that people actually fall for that bs. Lol

Thirsty bunch of jerks! Everyone hates on lows all year and these sell out? Damn, people are silly.

toss some rainbow and eyeballs on some kicks and it's over. :rolleyes

Last edited:
These swamp things and the USA lows were the only ones I really liked. Didn't like the champ pack lows. Still trying to find the USA for retail or below

Thirsty bunch of jerks! Everyone hates on lows all year and these sell out? Damn, people are silly.

toss some rainbow and eyeballs on some kicks and it's over.
eyes.gif

It was the same over the champ pack lows...I personally didn't like a single X low CW besides the "Reptiles", "Champ Pack" and the blk/crimson....They we're all just to plain plus a not so great model in general.

Funny, that's kinda the reason nike does these ultra limited c/w's

Release an unattainable good looking c/w, that forces people to try and fill their thirst void with a GR that doesn't relate in anyway possible.

Just surprising to hear that people actually fall for that bs. Lol

I still think the actual shoe is nice, that's why I wanted them, but you're right, but I just wanted to clarify my other reasons as well. It's not falling for it if you like it I believe. These and the USA lows were always my favs.

No cw will save the lows....just one of the quotes I remember reading a while back....oh and all lows will sit and hit outlets....thank you to all the hypocrites out there that bought up all the pairs from the people who actually liked the lows and this particular cw!

Oh well. It's all good. I'm just glad I'm not into the 11s at all. Won't be dealing with Lebron madness this year. Plus it's saving me thousands of dollars. Pretty thankful Nike ruined them for me.

I was just in London and time for a week and saw a lot of heat sitting on shelves.
For example, v grape, v infrared, iii infrared, weatherman foams, the other ugly foam, LeBron settings, and even saw three pairs of hazelnuts.

But retail on the foam and hazelnuts were like 201-210 Euro, which is around 300 usd. Yeah it sucks paying $200 for the new LeBron but be grateful we aren't in Europe paying another 50% additional
So true but living in Europe and having an APO address is nice.  If I miss retail on the US Sites I can walk into my local Footlocker and cop here.

Where in Germany do you live? I swear I would live there if I could? We'll where my friends live I mean. Most favorite place I have stayed.

See my post a few pages back but to shorten it. Champs at lenox mall, they were pulled but I asked the girl at the counter while I was purchasing my CJ motor cities and she went and got me a pair of the reptiles in the back
Oh yea, I saw that earlier post. Didn't even realize it was you, haha. Nice pick up. I haven't liked any lows enough to buy, because the exposed fly wire ruins it for me. But with these, it's kinda hidden by the print, like the championship lows. Still need to see in person before a decision though.

Maybe there just wasn't a lot of stock, all y'all gotta blame the hypebeasts and what not. Just cause 15 dudes on NT say they don't like them doesn't mean other people don't.

Just looking for excuses...

@lekustoms on IG wants 375 for the rainbow brite lows. he does dope custom work but omg im dying right now, im sorry but i always like a good laugh so much that i felt the need to share..... :tongue:

i just copped the xi's yesterday and dudes going hard for rainbow x lows... nike got us

You mind PMing me where in London you saw them, certain LeBron 10's I will gladly pay $300+ for.

It was the niketown store in the heart of London, you aren't in the uk tho are you? Cuz I'm not sure if they'll ship, but if they do you'll also be paying currency exchange fees, duties, shopping, ect. Shoot me a message if you want their info I'm sure it's on my receipt

Last edited:
Just went to House of Hoops to pick up a pair of the Reptile lows for a coworker...The guys said sold out and said it like I had just asked him if I could get a pair of Concords...

So wait...there was hype on these??

Were they a HoH exclusive???!!

C'mon son...Stop playin! :smh:

Last edited:
Just went to House of Hoops to pick up a pair of the Reptile lows for a coworker...The guys said sold out and said it like I had just asked him if I could get a pair of Concords...

So wait...there was hype on these??

Were they a HoH exclusive???!!

C'mon son...Stop playin! :smh:

yeah, the reptile lows are HOH only...I tried to check them out during lunch break today too, but got the same sold out msg.

according to the manager, they were surprised there were approximately 40 dudes in line this morning try to get them :smh:

Last edited:
yeah, the reptile lows are HOH only...I tried to check them out during lunch break today too, but got the same sold out msg.

according to the manager, they were surprised there were approximately 40 dudes in line this morning try to get them :smh:

Thanks for the quick response...I just saw someone in a local fb group selling them for 265. It's my mans and them, so I won't come at, but 100 over on a Lebron low...that's what's poppin in the streets???

My bad...I guess thekid is out the loop like a Q...

according to the manager, they were surprised there were approximately 40 dudes in line this morning try to get them
mean.gif
You guys not the only one, I wanted to check out a pair in person too with no luck.

Back
Top Bottom