Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to that shop in Spain, corks are pushed back to mid-January
FL gave out the official release date for Corks in New Zealand for 31st of December 340NZD retail last night

I am not sure of the availability as our releases are pretty scarce for New Zealand and Australia, so far from the Xs we have received XDR Aways, Floridians and Dunkmans.. we will be receiving Carbons, Lavas and Corks in December. The only 9s that made it to the country were Chinas, Miami Nights, Xmas and Swingmans..

Can you fault Nike for targeting today's sneaker buyer though? I've been following the line up until the IX and every single one of them was 'distinct'. IMHO, this shoe is neither 'evolutionary' or 'revolutionary' in design and this is in part because they want a sneaker that's easy to manufacture and toss onto Nike iD.
I also agree with you on the colourways - they are flooding the market with far too many subpar colourways. This shoe is Nike's flagship - don't ***** it out like some low quality, plastic leather AF1.

Can't fault Nike because it's still working. But it's like they're using it to half-*** their way through designing the colorways.

Back to a topic someone brought up earlier, the sheer amount of colors and releases aren't hurting the shoe. It's the fact that those colors and releases are just so lackluster and missing the distinct factor.

Eastbay Rep,

How long does thes LBJ's have to sit before y'all finally take the excluded from discount clause off of them?

I'd cop Wind Chills for the whole fam if I could use my discount 8)

There's no such thing as a LACKLUSTER colorway!

Slap a LIMITED tag on ANY one of these so called LACKLUSTER colorways & watch the beast BEAST!

Y'all fooling yourselves if you think otherwise.

Look at homies top 4 up there. Now Corks are a top 4 colorway?! Lawd havd mercy. :rofl:

I understand those who don't like the X silhouette/design in general but those that say the colorways have been lackluster I can't say the same. We have a unique Fireberry, Jades, new twist on Bred and Dunkman(whether or not you like em), Floridians which haven't been released to public before, Dolphins next year, creative Corks, etc.

Eastbay Rep,
How long does thes LBJ's have to sit before y'all finally take the excluded from discount clause off of them?
I'd cop Wind Chills for the whole fam if I could use my discount 8)
We are not made aware of when the discount exclusions will be removed from the products we carry. Best to keep checking our website for any updates.

EastbayRep - Ray

Are the Floridians a must cop im really having hard time with the Black color on em seriously i do want them or should i just wait for the xmas cw? Help!

I definitely agree on the points bluntobject50 and sneakermane made. The quality on the Jordans has been subpar but lately it has been straight. I too only cop Jordans now to relive me childhood memories. The Lebrons do have dope technology on the shoe. But to me making the 3 different prices of the shoe was way too much. 2 like before was cool. one regular and one elite.

Hurry with the Dunkman pics. Haven't seen those really around here. Need them to drop in price asap too. :nerd:

I definitely agree on the points bluntobject50 and sneakermane made. The quality on the Jordans has been subpar but lately it has been straight. I too only cop Jordans now to relive me childhood memories. The Lebrons do have dope technology on the shoe. But to me making the 3 different prices of the shoe was way too much. 2 like before was not cool. one 
fix'd that for ya

These are really Nice in person the Atomic Green really Pops, To be honest if i didn't get a discount i would have not copped right away but I definitely would have copped down the road..

On to the pics..

got the last 3 Dunkmans and looking at your pictures make them look better i don't go to the malls in my area until after the holidays because i hate dealing with the crowds but really wanna see them in person to see them and wait for the hopeful discount unlike i did last year.

:smokin I'm not a fan of green but the seaweed is unique. Atomic green is a perfect compliment to that. Is the mesh part of the tongue dark grey and the top part of the tongue black? Can't tell.

Any info on Corks? I've heard no date but I looked on some sites* EDIT i've heard they've been pushed back and coming early too*, including sneakerwatch.com and they say december 1st.? can anyone give me some good straight info?

Last edited:
I hope the corks are GR so they sit and everyone passes on them saying they're fugly, then I will take an hour and multi-quote all the people that switched it up since they were GR.

Yes, I would really do this :evil:

Got my dunkmans in today also. Wasn't completely sold on them, but I pulled the trigger anyway. I really like them and will be rocking them immediately. :D

I got the dunkmans on swoosh, will be my hoop shoes. They were my last buy before I quit that nike part time job the day before black friday :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom