Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand those who don't like the X silhouette/design in general but those that say the colorways have been lackluster I can't say the same. We have a unique Fireberry, Jades, new twist on Bred and Dunkman(whether or not you like em), Floridians which haven't been released to public before, Dolphins next year, creative Corks, etc.
Repped. If any of those were PEs hypebeasts would be crying like usual.  

Got my dunkmans in today also. Wasn't completely sold on them, but I pulled the trigger anyway. I really like them and will be rocking them immediately. :D

Pics dont do these justice.. in person :pimp:

I got the dunkmans on swoosh, will be my hoop shoes. They were my last buy before I quit that nike part time job the day before black friday :rofl:

Dunkmans for $108 couldn't pass on them!

anyone know any legit sites to pre-order the lebron x corks cuz kicks-crew.com already sold out of em

Lol, of course a limited shoe will sell out. It's LIMITED, not that many made, small production.... Blah blah blah. On top of that people think there is money to be made so they buy them up. If an all white shoe was limited it will sell out no doubt. Some of y'all just want the shoes you bought to of sold out because it makes you feel like you've accomplished something by getting them or to cover up your insecurities.

Hurting the shoe? What? You guys make money off of Nike sales? You LBJ? You want more limited shoes because you either want to sell them or because you need limited shoes to be "cool". Not targeting anyone, just a general statement

Last edited:
These are really Nice in person the Atomic Green really Pops, To be honest if i didn't get a discount i would have not copped right away but I definitely would have copped down the road..
On to the pics..

Is that a lion or a thumb print on the mid-foot wing or am I seeing ish???
:nerd:

^^^ I just checked my pair, that is def a fingerprint....I can see what you mean though. It does look like lebrons old logo

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

damn its not even Dec. yet and we have already saw 19 colorways of the X's.    the prisms are starting to grow on me a little.   .  

Personally, I love the Jades and Floridians.
People would be fiending for these if they had the limited tag, now people saying easy pass and they are ugly. Hypebeasts
mean.gif
thank you!!!
Fine by me, this gives me a chance to recuperate money-wise and to potentially cop these on discount! 
nthat.gif

Lol, of course a limited shoe will sell out. It's LIMITED, not that many made, small production.... Blah blah blah. On top of that people think there is money to be made so they buy them up. If an all white shoe was limited it will sell out no doubt. Some of y'all just want the shoes you bought to of sold out because it makes you feel like you've accomplished something by getting them or to cover up your insecurities.
Hurting the shoe? What? You guys make money off of Nike sales? You LBJ? You want more limited shoes because you either want to sell them or because you need limited shoes to be "cool". Not targeting anyone, just a general statement

I agree the flood of colorways aren't the issue for me. Neither is the design I like it. The problem for me with this shoe is that compared to when the 9 released there was no comp with nike's other lines so it made the choice for copping that much easier. Now IMO the hyperposites are a better shoe design wise. The price tag isn't a huge deal to me but I can see why it bothers other people.

I personally like all the options, there are a few I like a lot, and since they aren't flying off the selves I can cop at a discount its a win win.

walked into my local HOH and saw every single bron X colorway besides crown jewels and olympics sitting... tried on floridians and jades..and passed on both.

y'all can say whatever y'all want but y'all know deep down we like our jordans GR, and our brons limited :wink:

QFT.

I'm still weak at how the Corks are suppose to be so "Premium" I mean seriously a shoe with Cork on it I can see the leather on the tongue being more premium but on every bottle I've every popped the cork was the cheapest thing on the bottle :lol: Seriously ou can go to 7 Eleven and get one of those cheap $4 bottles of wine with a cork in the top :rofl: bottom line it's nothing "Premium" about Cork just my two cents though

Look what i found at my local mom and pops store. Seems like that supposed quickstrike is closer than we think. Almost pulled the trigger. Sexy as hell in person. 

I'm still weak at how the Corks are suppose to be so "Premium" I mean seriously a shoe with Cork on it I can see the leather on the tongue being more premium but on every bottle I've every popped the cork was the cheapest thing on the bottle
laugh.gif
Seriously ou can go to 7 Eleven and get one of those cheap $4 bottles of wine with a cork in the top
roll.gif
bottom line it's nothing "Premium" about Cork just my two cents though
um bro, i had them in my hands and inspected them thoroughly and its a ******g special *** shoe. Its synthetic cork like material but feels like nubuck and is layered with premium leather. 
I promise u when that shoe drops, it will be massive and will turn the tide with the lbj x. I still regret not taking photos
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom