Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
um bro, i had them in my hands and inspected them thoroughly and its a ******g special *** shoe. Its synthetic cork like material but feels like nubuck and is layered with premium leather. 

I promise u when that shoe drops, it will be massive and will turn the tide with the lbj x. I still regret not taking photos:smh:

Thanks... I mean there was no way the shoe was going to be full-on cork, you couldn't wear them once let alone move the box without a cork shoe cracking or chipping

um bro, i had them in my hands and inspected them thoroughly and its a ******g special *** shoe. Its synthetic cork like material but feels like nubuck and is layered with premium leather. 

I promise u when that shoe drops, it will be massive and will turn the tide with the lbj x. I still regret not taking photos:smh:

Oh ok becuase in some of those pictures I was like >D but since you had them in hand I'm sure you'd know better than me so I'll take your word on it. But quick question, how are the Nike Checks and LBJ Motif applied to the shoe? Are the painted on or are, carved in, stamped, I'm just curious.

I know a lot of the hype is for the corks but these just don't appeal to me and I could never see myself wearin um.....limited or not I'll sit back on this release let you all fight over them!! Plus Nike/Jordan has just bombarded us with releases in Nov. and Dec...I don't think my wallet can handle any more LOL

I have seen so many different pictures of the corks I dont know what to think

Oh ok becuase in some of those pictures I was like >D but since you had them in hand I'm sure you'd know better than me so I'll take your word on it. But quick question, how are the Nike Checks and LBJ Motif applied to the shoe? Are the painted on or are, carved in, stamped, I'm just curious.
Semi carved.

DAMB MAN, CAN WE GET A TRUE TRIPLE BLACK COLORWAY... AND I DONT MEAN ON THE LOWTOP MODEL EITHER.

AND NO I CANT DO IT ON NIKEID BC THE BOTTOM SOLE IS NOT TOTALLY BLACKED OUT

DAMB MAN, CAN WE GET A TRUE TRIPLE BLACK COLORWAY... AND I DONT MEAN ON THE LOWTOP MODEL EITHER.

AND NO I CANT DO IT ON NIKEID BC THE BOTTOM SOLE IS NOT TOTALLY BLACKED OUT

call me crazy, but I'm really feeling the prisms
30% off w/ the employee discount and I won't
mind having those in the collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom