Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dolphins but i'm not a fan of the black on the jeweled midsole but I think that may just be the picture not the actual shoe. 

Saw and tried on the carbons the other day at work. They look sick on foot and are actually pretty comfortable compared to my IXs. I was gonna cop this weekend, but now that the prism has a release date, I think ill hold off for them instead. 

NIKE QUIT PUTTING OUT THESE GARBAGE CWS AND GIVE US THE RING NIGHT CW ALREADY. im not saying the cws for the X r horrible but i havent seen one that i had to have. all the cws seemed either forced or uninspired. The good stuff doesnt release, this shoe deserves to flop because of CWs alone. the shoe has potential.

Where am I gonna be able to buy the Lavas next weekend?

Lavas should be available at Eastbay, NDC, Champs, Footlocker etc.

Basically the usual places that have gotten the previous X releases.

homes in that pic are looking pretty good, lavas are growing on me, i REALLY hope that i go in store and dont like them, trying not to cop any more in 2012

In another unexpected turn of events regarding my fake eBay Gold Medals purchase, the seller just contacted me (after he refunded my money and the case is now closed) wanting me to SPEND MY MONEY and ship him his fake shoes back. eBay even gave the dude my phone number and he has left 2 messages on my home #. I thought I read somewhere it was illegal to even send these back to the guy. Isn't is my responsibility to turn them into nike or something? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Seriously, the nerve of this guy. Selling fakes, claiming real, me calling him out, him not putting up a big fight and refunding $, now asking for me to spend $ to send them back. :rofl:
Although he tried to screw you Id go ahead and send them back anyway......Just to keep your name clean and clear. Just make a video or pics of you packing them and get Delivery confirmation. He sounds like he would lie and never received them

are the Homes releasing next month? :nerd:

i don't remember seeing a release date for them..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom